I have dozens of info of real battles which show the different powerful of the troops , I had send a ticket to sopport to verify what is the reason I don,t understand what happens, but its more clear you can see the info and realize the differences. Please check it. And answer me in private post.

I am reciving attacks to same little castles from pogoman, les templiers, and I can,t attack him to defend me . This is a completly unfair and fraud. How this player can attack me the little castles and I can,t attack him ?? . This is a great dissaster, completly mess , it is a pity, I just buy a gold , may be I must Think it better the next time.

The war against JG is not the problem, because this is no war! This is ONLY a punishment against three players! The players should be isolate from their own groups and destroyed. The rest of them should quietly shut up!

I would like to know, who deside this! This ins no regulär fight between alliances! ...and this is also not wanted!

May be you can consider a "punishment against three players" because the most attacks from Nato&LGH goes , only to these 3 players, the liders who provoke this situation.
    Can you " explain to me like I am six years old" and the players who read the post, sure older than me :* , Why the fight is fair when 5 alliances and friends and hide supporters , attack to 1 alliance smaller than them ? and is unfair , when 2 alliances friends to this smaller alliance help her, attacking only the liders who make the decision ?.
    Thanks in advance.

The war against JG is not the problem, because this is no war! This is ONLY a punishment against three players! The players should be isolate from their own groups and destroyed. The rest of them should quietly shut up!

I would like to know, who deside this! This ins no regulär fight between alliances! ...and this is also not wanted!

Sorry I put it a " like " when I want to put dislike. :( :( :( :(

YES!!!!! And you are one of the best examples! Click on your name and see your last posts; you start with

I don,t write this. click my name please. I put a "like".

NO FACTS - NO SOLUTIONS - NOTHING... and yes this is in nerly any post of you. You bring nothing to the "good things" or "not so bad points" ... You only jump into this discussion and bring nothing to find a goal... So pls - dont blame me! You didn't understand in this post the idea behind this - at all, in VM you cant send trades.

so long - this is just the next thread where we only get punished for writing things - i didn't go for that aymore... thanks marfru

I regret that you think that, who knows me knows that I always try to contribute positively. I am veteran, I have spent thousands of euros in this game, and I do not deserve to be treated with that lack of tact and consideration, try to be assertive, try to understand us and try to be more empathetic, we are not your enemy, we are players and we want to continue to be, help us.
    Now I feel very disappointed.

Maybe I do not understand anything, maybe I do not know how to communicate, maybe I do not know how to express myself, I really tried it, I wanted to be assertive, give ideas to improve, but you can see that I have not. Well, I'm sorry for writing, I'll try not to do it again, so you do not bother, you're the owner of the game, you send us and we obey.
    "salut" for all

the discussion point is that what many players miss here. You write you also agreed with some points of this update; did you write this?
    We got many feedback (in most posts only bad feedback) about several points. How we should konw which points are good and which points are bad, if you only provide the bad points?

I got some answeres an the german thread that "anything i didn't write about is good" but this is not a standard or excapteble way to validate if this works or not.

And on the end, a discussion should have as goal to get a better game not to punish the company.

regards
    Dschibait

Do you really think that !!!!!! . A lot of players explain positive opinions, who received "likes" . It should be convenient , you read again the post and make a list.
    List:
    All of us, I don,t read any negative post about it , We want steal raw materials when we attack some one, in all cases without no penalties.
    The quantities of the markets may be are enought for beginners, but absolutly small for others. Please increase x10 again.
    The "veterans" players haven,t free construction sites, all sites are occupied for other constructions. Please let the option to increase "constructions sites".
    All the best.
    Congratulations for the ideas , new events, magic "summon", pull for re-names the worlds, new design , etc.

Some of your proposal are already under consideration,
    but first things first - not all at once.
    We appreciate your contribution - this shall be an open
    discussion and all posted proposal shall he noticed.

btw.: good thinking

Thanks, any prize to give you good ideas ?. jejejeje. another good idea.

Sorry I forget to add:

Attacks for steal: I don’t understand, the penalize. please explain more.
    Demolish castles: I don’t agree, your percentage of reductions for demolish castles. Why you penalize to obtain materials.
    Grey castles, the walking dead, is impossible conquer this castle with enormous troops: if the points go down, the troops should go down.
    Please, you must use another language if you want to sell something. Less “penalize, forbid, ban, etc” and more “Will be convenient”.
    All the best.

You invited to give our opinion about the changes As, veteran player, there are some things which Will be improve:
    Time: is so, so, so, so, slow. Time stand still. Nothing happens. Play and sleep.
    Market- is not enough to move MMM of raw materials. For this reason, is better, cheap and quick attacks to another player and steal it.
    Hiding place: Very Little and Not use because, there are no wars.
    Certificates: very expensive, it is not worth conquering castles.
    Events, bonuses and prizes: The aren’t enough, see the statistics, most purchases are made in it.
    The figures are disproportionate for a game of middle age, you must reduce them to at least 5 zeros.
    Maps: At least 1 for all the continent, and other for 4 continents as the tactical map.
    New Place or world. We need a place to fight without big loses or big risk, unless you want it. A place to fight buying all the things you need in a battle, troops and target, and a global contribution to the prize, time goes very fast and the winner/s earn the Prize.
    A new place for big players, like a hall of fame, they arrive at top level, 100. Give them a new target. Do not penalize, give them a Prize. all the best.