Hello,
    It wlll be convenient Know the dates for new events, so we save money to invest. A quick response would be appreciated, regards.

I don,t read any published, but the differences exists and this is the problem to solve not if I read or not read, and it have a very simple solution, copy from w1 de limit of military strengh , both world will have the same percentage.
    Regards.

I don,t understand , why you introduce changes in w1 and not in w2 , if the differences between big players versus weak players are bigger in w2 if your aim is the fair play. It is fair the 18,11 times difference in military strengh? In w2 there are few players , quantity of players, it is variable to take into account, is simple solution , if you put a 5 times in w1 the max difference to attack put the same limit in w2. Easy.
    Regards.

Because ,you always say you protect the weak players and the beginners, at least at world 1 , change the rules and change algoritms and what ever you consider to make the game more fair. This is your speech, but what about world2 , The differences in the world 2 are so big between players that the game is not fair at all:
    First player military strength= 815 mm, but In world 1 : 3981mm
    50th player military strength= 45 mm, in word 1 : 802mm
    18,11 times bigger, versus 4,96 in world 1
    Do you really think that is fair? Please , come on!!! , this is not only unfair , that situation have another world. Well , is only my point of view, first action to do is change the military range to permit attacks. All the best.

@vanmorris all changes are not good for you. you are always criticizing everything. Nothing suits you. Think about it sometimes before you write something.
    when are new changes are I wait just when you give a message in forum :D

How easy is it to talk when all the changes by grace have favored you, or not? I say for "the art of grace"

And please stop responding to me as if you were terribly offended by the stupid things I say or do. I'm just a user who spends his time and money in this game. What are you doing ? If instead of throwing fights, disrespect and feel offended every time you read a criticism, the coige as a positive element that will help you improve the game maybe not only your expressions would improve.

did you read what i wrote ?

i dont write / explain it 20 times for you!

Probably, I read what you wrote But I don,t understand you , and you read what I wrote but you don,t want to understand me. I had the problem and you don,t give me any solutions, only I must write a ticket.
    Well, as I told you , I sent a ticket days ago , no answers I received. I must take the decission or cure my troops with a false info ,3, 4 or 6 times repeated , or waiting an answer, meanwhile I must read from the admin of the game his polites post. Well done, good job!!!!.

I want the real info of the all batlles ,I don,t know what happens , I have info and loses the same battle in the same castle 6 times. And another twice or other 3 or 4 , but my opponent sent 34 attacks, and you said that the battles are correct? Do you really understand what happens, is not only reports. I have 6 times the same loses in the same castle . 6 times the same lose to cure? Its crazy.

Yes,yesterday I have sent a ticket , because I don,t know I must cure my injured troops if I have a false report ,are there another way to cure the real troop loses? And what about my opponent , the must have more looses than my without cure. Isn,t it?.

This is not true , how I can cure the real troops injured if the list of troops is false? And how I can ckeck the results of the battles if the info is false or not exist? Please can you so kind to explain ?

I received several attacks from the player seguinloic and the results are not correct , I don,t received the all info of the attacks, I receivecd info de others players and attacks, and some attacks are not only duplicate also 3, 4 or more times repeated. Please , returned the troops and materials duplicated or more , and give the correct info of the battles. Thanks in advance.

Sure mate, all damoria knows the attacks , the troops, the loses, and deads, poor damoria ,
    new bug. But not only it is a info " leaks" , all are duplicate, or more times. I must put a ticket and wait.

I haven,t info the result of the attacks I received from the player seguinloic , but I have info the other attacks from the other players . What happens ? this is wikileaks?