Hello Admins,

I have some few coins of gold :( :( :( , and I am waiting the opportunity to buy it .I am looking forward to hearing something about the posibility of new summer event,( gold discounts, new sites to built, mages spells, baldurs, and other gifts) . Can you tell me if there's a new event?. thanks in advance.
    Marfru.

Hello again,
    I have maded a new egg collection and I have realized that there are collections that divide into several colors . I apologize for not having noticed better , sorry. The hen house counter works well. All the best.

Hello,
    I don,t write down in which castles happens, thanks for your interest next time I will write , take a photo or something like that, all the best.

Hello,
    You said , "Enough is never enough" and not more building sites , I am not agree but the game is yours and nothing more we can do the players, but what about the time, why you penalize 2 h in each shipping when we contrat the master trade?

I don,t know from where you get the numbers, but my numbers are the follows:
    Baldur level 72 all options contrated , capacity traders 170 mm materials , time to arrive to close castles 15 min, and 2 h more incresed when contrat the trade master.
    24 h : 2,15 h= 11,16 times day * 170 mm= 1.897,2 mm materials per castle and day.
    Level 89 cost 11,5 mmm. Materials then you need aprox 10 dias to fill it.

Do more players have a problem with the capacity of the traders? And if so, please give some information: the amount of goods to be relocated, the average walkingtime of the traders, the number of castles where you have the problems and how long you think you will need more capacity.

If you don,t want increase the capacity of traders, at least not increase in 2 h, plus the time of trading between castles. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    I propose damoria increase x3 o more the trader capacity or give the option to do it paying of course. It is ethernal transfer materials from one castle to other. thanks in advance

I don,t Know what happens with this players, but all of us can imagin, These players and his friends are more popular in damoria community ,Any way if you want change the rules and put anothers it will be convenient explain the new rules for the future not for the past.
    Although, I think , Lifetime penalties must correspond to serious events and / or damages that have no solution. For others I agrre with - reduction of troops, removing of castles, or lock durations
    all the best.

Am and pm , It causes confusion, because using the usual 24-hour method. the day starts at 0 h and ends at 24 h. easy right?. the attacks now will count?.