What? . there are players with castles around 1500 fields , and others with the limitation of 1100 . And what about fields 1383 and occupied 1472?

How many fields can have 1 castle? I have info about castles round 1500 fields . Is it posdible? Is it the champion league? , and others playing local leagues?. Please admin answer the question . Thanls in advance.

You can post it again in ONE post!

No vale la pena . "alea iacta est" por lo que no es necesario reescribirlo de nuevo, ademas no me acuerdo de todo , y aunque habia mucha ironia y doble sentido con algo de sarcasmo, podria haber gente que se confundiera y podria sentirse ofendida, no todo el mundo es capaz de entender y encajar el humor critico.
    Salud y fuerza.
    google traslator
    Not worth it . "alea iacta est" so it is not necessary to rewrite it again, also I do not remember everything, and although there was a lot of irony and double meaning with some sarcasm, there could be people who were confused and could feel offended, not everyone is able to understand and accommodate critical humor.
    Health and strength.

El administrador ha borrado mi ultimo post y 2 aclaraciones seguidas, lastima os perdeis de leer mi ironia y doble sentido en contestacion a unos jugadores. Antes ya dije que no iba a postear mas con el administrador y ahora deberia cerrar este hilo. porque no creo que se aporte nada nuevo y las decisiones ya han sido tomadas por lo tanto postear es repetirse en balde.
    Vuelvo a solicitar a 8/15 que si es tan amable me conteste a la pregunta que hice sobre el listado de fuerza militar.
    Y tambien vuelvo a desearle al administrador por el bien del juego y de los jugadores que la proxima vez mejore aun mas su justicia.
    Marfru
    Google traslator
    The administrator has deleted my last post and 2 clarifications in a row, it hurts you miss reading my irony and double meaning in reply to some players. Earlier I said that I was not going to post any more with the administrator and now I should close this thread. because I don't think anything new is being contributed and the decisions have already been made, so posting is in vain.
    I once again ask 8/15 if you are so kind to answer the question I asked about the list of military forces.
    And I also wish the administrator again for the good of the game and the players that next time he improves his justice even more.

113.651.481.817 DeutschesImpErium - TVT[Blocked Image: https://w3-damoria.bitmeup.com/images/global/flags/de.png]1.040.128.889.050248
    27.899.920.706LTW53798 - NATO[Blocked Image: https://w3-damoria.bitmeup.com/images/global/flags/us.png]2.253.593.530.012428
    37.545.396.701Urotsukidoji - NATO[Blocked Image: https://w3-damoria.bitmeup.com/images/global/flags/es.png]1.483.857.897.699371
    47.012.246.714speed.gunner - NATO[Blocked Image: https://w3-damoria.bitmeup.com/images/global/flags/de.png]2.622.380.844.759393
    56.271.636.698Eisfee56 - TVT[Blocked Image: https://w3-damoria.bitmeup.com/images/global/flags/de.png]876.267.938.108129

8/15, serias tan amable de explicar este listado, para mi y otros jugadores no tiene mucho sentido. Gracias por anticipado.

Google translator
    8/15, would you be so kind as to explain this list, for me and other players it doesn't make much sense. Thanks in advance.

Como ya dije antes tenemos opiniones diferentes porque tu dices una cosa y los afectados dicen otra, y creo sinceramente que esto ya es una perdida de tiempo o como se dice en español un "dialogo de besugos" , y como tu tienes el poder de ser parte, fiscal, juez y verdugo , y por los visto y oido ya has tomado tus decisiones. Fin del capitulo.
    Te deseo sinceramente mucha mas suerte en tus proximas sentencias por el bien de todos.
    Marfru .
    Google traslator.
    As I said before, we have different opinions because you say one thing and those affected say another, and I sincerely believe that this is already a waste of time or, as they say in Spanish, a conversation at "cross purposes", or for other translator "nonsensical discussion".
    And since you have the power to be a party, prosecutor, judge and executioner, and by sight and sound you have already made your decisions. End of chapter.
    I sincerely wish you much better luck in your next judgments for the good of all.
    Marfru.

Perdona chemilla, pero no has entendido nada.
    El administrador ha dicho que un programa vio que habia scripts conectados en 6 jugadores, pero no sabe ni los nombres , ni para que sirven, ni tan siquiera puede demostrar el mal uso de los mismos, todo lo demas son especulaciones de varios individuos que quieren culpar a esos jugadores de cosas que puede que no han hecho, una caza de brujas en toda regla.
    El administrador ha tomado unas decisiones espero temporales y revisables cuando acabe de comprobar que ha pasado y quien lo ha hecho.
    No deberias condenar a nadie por meras sospechas, porque esos jugadores no te caigan bien .
    Marfru
    Sorry chemilla, but you have not understood anything.
    The administrator has said that a program saw that there were scripts connected in 6 players, but he does not know the names, nor what they are for, nor can he even demonstrate the misuse of them, all the rest are speculations of various individuals who want Than blaming those players for things they may not have done, a full-blown witch hunt.
    The administrator has made some decisions, hopefully temporary and reviewable when he finishes checking what has happened and who has done it.
    You shouldn't condemn anyone for mere suspicions, because you don't like those players.
    Marfru.

No creo necesario insistir por lo que no hare mas post sobre el tema creo que he expresado claramente lo que pienso de forma correcta y respetuosa , y agradezco que hayas hecho los mismo, no pensamos igual pero lo hemos podido decir libremente.
    Ahora espero y deseo que se solucione este problema lo mas rapido posible y pueda tener a mis amigos y compañeros de alianza a mi lado.
    Marfru.
    Google traslator:
    I do not think it is necessary to insist on what I will not do more post on the subject I think I have clearly expressed what I think in a correct and respectful way, and I am grateful that you have done the same, we do not think the same but we have been able to say it freely.
    Now I hope and wish that this problem is solved as quickly as possible and that I can have my friends and alliance partners by my side.
    Marfru.

No soy técnico, soy un simple usuario y adicto a este juego, aliado y amigo de mis amigos de la alianza, no puedo y no sería honesto por mi parte afirmar algo que no sé.

Lo que estoy leyendo son sentencias de algunos exaltados sobre algo que no está probado totalmente, por lo que he entendido, algunos afirman que no usan scripts , otros que esos scripts que llamas no se han utilizado para obtener ventajas del juego sino para ayudar.

Pero como dije, no puedo comentar sobre algo que no entiendo. Si entiendo que se puede considerar script de posible uso inadecuado, algo que no se haya utilizado así. Sin embargo, si dices que puedes demostrar el uso inapropiado, no le importará que un técnico dé su opinión.
    Se ha generado un enorme malestar en nuestra alianza y lamentablemente sufriremos algunas bajas por esto, ahora mismo estamos intentado convencer que mantengan la cuenta.
    Marfru.

Google traslator:

I am not a technician, I am a simple user and addicted to this game, an ally and friend of my alliance friends, I cannot and it would not be honest for me to affirm something that I do not know.

What I am reading are statements of some exalted about something that is not fully tested, from what I understand, some claim that they do not use scripts, others that those scripts that you call have not been used to obtain advantages of the game but to help.

But like I said, I can't comment on something I don't understand. If I understand that it can be considered a script of possible inappropriate use, something that has not been used like that. However, if you say that you can demonstrate inappropriate use, they won't mind if a technician gives their opinion.
    It has generated enormous discomfort in our alliance and unfortunately we will suffer some losses due to this, right now we are trying to convince them to keep the account.
    Marfru.

Intentaré no ser parcial, y mantener el derecho a la presunción de inocencia a ambas partes, imputado y acusador, hasta que se prueben los hechos y alguien técnico e imparcial diga que ha sucedido.

Hay muchos exaltados que ya han decidido juzgar, ordenar y ejecutar a los aún presuntos culpables, esos jugadores a los que ya han ejecutado algunos los conozco en persona y otros a través del juego y por Skype, son excelentes jugadores, que han ayudado mucho a sus compañeros de alianza y del juego en general, es una pena lo que ha pasado, y como ha pasado, espero que no os pase algo parecido y ademas también seáis inocentes.

Finalmente y por la parte de la prohibición por comentar las acciones del productor que les perjudicaron, poniendo como excusa, falsas acusaciones de insultos, sigo pensando que es inaceptable.

Marfru.

Google translator:
    I will try not to be partial, and maintain the right to the presumption of innocence to both parties, accused and accuser, until the facts are proven and someone technical and impartial says that it has happened.

There are many exalted people who have already decided to judge, order and execute the still presumed culprits, those players who have already been executed some I know in person and others through the game and on Skype, they are excellent players, who have helped a lot to your alliance partners and the game in general, it's a shame what happened, and as it happened, I hope something similar doesn't happen to you and you are also innocent.

Finally and for the part of the prohibition for commenting on the actions of the producer that harmed them, using as an excuse, false accusations of insults, I still think it is unacceptable.

Marfru.

Good morning, I have been in for a couple of days sporadically for a few minutes due to family issues, and it has been impossible for me to follow the communications, and threads of conversation, especially having to translate those that are German, it is difficult for those of us who do not understand it, although I plan to start learning it.
    That said, I have been told because I have not found where to read it that our mate Urotsukidoji has been banned from the forum and the game, according to the producer of the game for insults towards the administrator or administrators, a colleague has passed me the final part of the conversation thread and I would like to say the following:
    1.- Please mr. producer , If you would be so kind as to tell us what expression do you consider an insult, perhaps the definition of insult is different in each country and we will never try to do it again.
    2.- I do not agree with a player being banned for expressing his opinion.
    2.- The player Urotsukidoji apart from being a veteran player, very active, who invests a lot of money in the game, also encourages and helps his teammates, he is co-leader of the NATO-TAA alliance, it is not acceptable at least for me, that decision, so I will talk with my colleagues to make a decision about it.
    Marfru .

Thanks for your quick explanation, 5 mm thalers are the sum of 2 accounts , nothing about 50 mm , please check it and return my thalers , because is the result of days buying and selling items . thanks in advance.

Hello,
    Today I saw, with a great surprise, a corrections auction bug in my two accounts 1 in w1 y 1 in w2, the sum is almost -5 million thalers. Obviustly I don,t agree with these corrections and I sent a message to the support, and I hope and explanation How and Why do I had that extra money. In any case , this post don,t go about money or quantities and neither about errors, this post go about communication, please before removing points, money or anything it would be appreciated a previous explanation, it is a matter of kindness. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
    Marfru.

hello, congrats for this new "minigame", I have some questions , could be interesting reduce the time to buy something in the marketplace, and If I have 10 knights and only 20 items in the inventory how I can equiment all the Knights?
    Thanks in advance