there is no way of allowing so many spy flights in such a short time. This is an obvious search for a reason to return the fleet (which has already happened) to Paul's player. I would like to mention that this player is as weak as the DR Congo team in ice hockey. It's enough that he scored his points for money, he can not accept a failure like a guy. This is just a doll that has a porridge. I wonder if there are still chops in pieluche.
    With such a turn of the case, it makes no sense to play this game. If the operator makes such numbers, it's only a regret that you have taken the time and money for this game. If GO does not behave ok then all ABSW will erase the account. There will be more boring union that will destroy you with your decisions. And I wish good luck to players like Paula, who think they are good, and really if they did not throw money to wander about 100 places somewhere. And after the scrap he would go to cry to his mother. Dear GO, it is necessary to consider whether one unfair decision is worth to satisfy one player or the whole alliance.