Attack three Alliances, three players with over 2000 attacks on one.
    NATO does not want war but it is genocide and does not want other alliances to progress.
    JG, LT and WP attacked BR in the rules with a clear declaration of war.
    There are three warring alliances against BR but in the final few players of each alliance really attack so the balance of power was not disproportionate.
    The BRs have lost a lot of chateaux because it is a double count and farmer alliance.
    Now you attacked JG with a force far superior to that deployed in the war against BR and the LGH even use attacks from their double count to destroy troops (talibamm).
    You wanted to defend BR but in fact you made the game HOTCH who can stay at the top of the game long thanks to you.
    Ask Hotch to show you the battles he has made.
    For the moment in view of the report is LGH who is in the front line far ahead of NATO and especially the small players of your Alliance who lose troops unlike the big players.
    So I think your way of doing war is weird, you sent the little ones first, nice mentality.

Hello everyone,
    Damoria, this great war game
    Today represents the dawn of a new area.
    The power of the biggest players forces him to ask you to obey his instructions.
    This is only to comfort him in his first place.
    Where are you challenger?
    Will you leave the same king of the game for a long time?
    In addition, he is inactive and wishes to be led as a dictator.
    Battles took place.
    He is far behind those who risked the most troops in this war.
    Once again, you are the followers of the king (the players at the top of the game that I will not mention) that allowed him to be the first ...

So do not forget to ask him to thank you.
    It is you who gave him this best place.

Hello everyone,
    Damoria, this great war game
    Today represents the dawn of a new area.
    The power of the biggest players forces him to ask you to obey his instructions.
    This is only to comfort him in his first place.
    Where are you challenger?
    Will you leave the same king of the game for a long time?
    In addition, he is inactive and wishes to be led as a dictator.
    Battles took place.
    He is far behind those who risked the most troops in this war.
    Once again, you are the followers of the king (the players at the top of the game that I will not mention) that allowed him to be the first ...

So do not forget to ask him to thank you.
    It is you who gave him this best place.

hello, it will be interesting to be able to make simulations directly from a spy report.

It would be enough to click on the simulated combat and the table will fill with the data of the report.

thanks

good game

the site master for the troops still down once again in the morning and twice Know.
    You may have to start respecting your commitment to the game.

I ask for compensation
    Damien

construction site master troops disconnected again
    the game is not free and compensation is expected
    if I do not return to the game for more than one day I lose a lot of production while I paid to have this option.

I understand that it is not easy to predict the bug and other.
    It will be preferable for you to give a fixed date for the cessation of the truce.
    It's really tiring when you say it several times in 1 - 2 hours.
    So please give a good date that is realistic for your administrator, there is nothing worse than waiting for bad information.

I spent a lot of time sending my attacks synchronized
    I spent a lot of resources to send my troops
    I ask for compensation
    It is not normal that we are not warned at least a week because attacks or demolitions are launched several days in advance.

Damien

I would like to know
    - When the truce will you finish it?
    - When will we receive compensation for default of the game?
    because players who took the castles with ruby are favored over those who have castles with emeralds !!!
    I have chosen castle emeralds so I only have 10 castles and no possibility to have more because the truce. As against those castles ruby is already 11, 12 or 13 castles and so they are favored.

I recall that at the beginning of the creation of the world 2 the truce was to last a month.

?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(