Ich stimme Dschibait in vollem Umfang zu. Tempora mutantur.. wie der Lateinkundige sagt; die Zeiten ändern sich eben und das 1.3 Retroprinzip, so super es vor fast 10 Jahren auch war und bis heute ist, ist nichts mehr für die heutige schnelllebige Zeit. Damals gab es ja auch so gut wie nix an guten Strategie-online-games. Spaceinvasion hat sicher einen großen Teil zur heutigen Konkurrenz beigetragen. Das Prinzip Retro ist eben wie der Name schon sagt etwas für Leute, die seit x Jahren das game zocken und nicht aufhören wollen. Da ist ein neues Uni, egal ob durch Zusammenlegung oder Neuschaffung, einfach nix für sie.

you are not alone... I am also waiting for my price of the drawing of March26 2016. Time of receive I knew only the maximum of 8 weeks, but now its already 16 weeks... :(

"Freitag, 20. Mai 2016, 22:15
    Greetings,
    This weeks winning number is.... 8909
    This number hasnt been guessed so prize number 1 hasnt fallen.
    The second prize goes to the closest number which is 9318 guessed by steel
    So congratulations you have won the following prize (RETRO uni):
    5.000.000 Spice & 20 Transmitters
    OR
    25 Urplasma
    The operators will contact you as soon as possible.
    Regards,
    Your SpaceInvasion Team"

Sorry for posting at the wrong place. I had won in the Retro lottery :(

The alliance Grand Star Alliance (TAG=GSA), in the game since the beginning of SI, is looking for some more or less ( better more ) active new members. We demand only 100k total points at minimum; activity is more important and it doesn't matter if you are a miner or a fleeter. Most of us are miners. We are a German speaking alliance and will help new members if neccassary.
    If you are interested feel free and contact in-game steelfire for details. :thumbup: