Thanks, I think it's a worthy replacement

but in the future will still want to fight live players than collect fields

25% if it was good from the very beginning, then I would not have built so many mines and a fleet

does not mean limiting the number of resources, but limiting being in the 100x zone

the point is that even I have a point in playing, of course I can only collect fields of rubble

but i want to attack

some sit in accelerated modes, accumulate resources, they should be limited either by the amount of resources, for example, 200 trillion spices, or by a time limit in this mode

I looked only at the resources on the alien itself, so you need to look at the whole system !!!

how many systems from the alien will there be such fields?

I like it

1. realized that now with the new rules I won't be able to kill the yellow player with 200 million points

2. why then new AZ?

3. yes it's not a fair game because players don't grow up but accumulate resources endlessly, they have 100x, there are small players that can be killed, why should they go ahead?

why should I go forward and shrink my clearing all the more?

we'll see for a while

1. Why did they stop killing the yellow ones? yellow players should be available to everyone

2. I can’t understand why and AZ and 25% attack

3. why should big players build anything at all if it only limits their ability to play

about the limit this is a great idea that players have been asking for a long time, you can’t stay at the 100x level for a long time, this is not a fair game

so that's why players with a billion resources fly because they don't have acceleration

25% is too much for this university, there are few big players

i will send the list

for an hour, the alien did not increase the fields of rubble on the planet

I attacked him 12 times and it did not lead to an increase in rubble

all you have to do is add 2 AZ 10 and 50 million!!! and so the 25% limit and 4 new AZ will only make it worse

1. small players did not receive any protection - now they will be robbed and killed by medium players

which was confirmed in practice in a week, I did not attack less than 50 million and others attacked and killed several small players

2. now it makes no sense for big players to play the game and spend money, for example, now why do I need a scout or a merchant

3. only medium players benefited from 100 million to 700, they already had the advantage of 100x and 50x acceleration with large mines, they still had this and still had the opportunity to rob and kill small players

4. about top1 - the more top1 in points, the more players play the game. the bar of 100x acceleration is constantly growing up, the top1 will not grow and they will not be interested in playing the game and also spending money on it

P.S.

1. it should be possible to spy on big players to small ones in order to at least give out the target

2. big players should attack yellow players without any 25% and AZ - I can only attack 2 players, reduce to 10% or remove altogether leave only AZ

3. the only good thing is the alien idea

they accumulate resources so that they can rise quickly

e.g. player antivirus

he's already accumulated over a trillion spices

25% is a lot, you have to remove the mines to go down

1. Does this 25% rule not apply to yellow players?

2. then you need to revise the system 100x!!! I do not see them

3. remove the ability to stay in 100x mode forever

a player who comes in once every 60 days while the weekend mode lasts to rearrange it is not a player at all! are these needed at all?

they don't buy uroplasm, they hang like a load in the game!!!

prohibit rearranging the weekend mode in a minute!

let a few days pass between these modes

translation difficulties (((

one of the reasons why there are no attacks on big players is that they do not constantly have a fleet on the planet, they do not need to collect resources every day, they send their main fleet on a flight for 1 month and are not afraid

it’s impossible to catch such a fleet, I spy on some players every day and I have never seen their fleet

if you limit the rescue flight to 7 days, then this will bring interest to the game

if the player needs to be away for a long time, he can set the weekend mode