I agree that something needs to be done, but i don't think deleting all universes and everyone starting from 0 points would be the answer. Players have put years of work into their accounts, some players a lot of money. For that to end, they would not start a new universe for the enjoyment of the game, as they would've wasted so long on another universe.

I think it would be fun personally, i play for the game, not for my account. But not everyone thinks this way. There has been a lot of work put in by many a player

I really have no idea!!

I very rarely send messages to anyone other than alliance partners but it is when i send messages to others that it pops up!!

It's not every day but it's happened frequently enough for me to notice it properly!

Feel free to look in my outbox and you'll see that i'm doing anything but spamming!! haha

Quick question. Sometimes when i go to send a message to a player, instead of sending and closing the window, it changes to a white box with the text 'botty bot bot'. Is this a bug as it is incredibly annoying, and risk losing the message i've sent!

Hi so i'm using the new Si-Classic look and i've noticed that when i use my galaxy scanner, and hover my curser over the 'into' section under fleet, no data is shown. I thought this may only be an issue with the new look so i reverted back and still have the same problem.

Hope this gets sorted soon as it makes the asteroid redundant

-Dread

So can you just make this clear for me please

"in Ecowars Universe you will only find planets where resource production is only available when there are any ressources left at all."

So what does this actually mean? That a planet will have a maximum amount of resources before it is empty? So say you colonise and it has 2 billion resources, once you run out that's it type thing? so the idea is to keep moving around?

Just signed up now... doesn't look too bad!! Will just take a little time to get used too i think! Hopefully it will bring more players to the game!