Do not use someones nationality against them though when is not justified.

I could say the same about you and Germany before Bismarck unified you. It's not an argument.

And for the record. I don't know the specific details but for you to receive 100% on your fleet back and the attacker not too seems grossly unfair. It should have been reset to before the attack

Wow wait. Paula referencing Poland in WW1 & 2 as the only reason it is around. You need to brush up on your history but as a German I would not go there like you are proud of your history during WW2.

Not sure if it's the first asteroid in the universe, could be, but my first hit so far.

The following fleets fought against each other on 2018-03-31:

Attacker: Anvil
    Transmitter 11
    Phoenix 2222

Defender: Mazay05071987878787
    Mortar 2
    Interval cannon 1
    Laser cannon battery 2
    Solar cannon 9
    Small shield dome 1
    Large shield dome 1
    Solar cells 80
    Battleship 293
    Imperial starbase 1

[BATTLE]

Attacker: Anvil
    Transmitter 11
    Phoenix 2222

Defender: Mazay05071987878787
    DESTROYED

The attacker won the battle!
    He won 503.099 pieces of pig iron, 370.182 pieces of metal, 451.726 kryptonite crystals, 136.007 units of spice
    The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 23.158.000 units.
    There are now 4.046.550 metal and 2.840.550 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    An asteroid formed out of the rubble!

Converter by si-machine 1.1

"Look on your page - the begin of the war. Which date is written there ?"

Are you being serious?

You are aware there was a universe fusion right and wars didn't transfer over...?

So now because it's convenient for you you're counting points to claim victory. Not sure it works that way.

Also, i'm not convinced that the war was over, it has just transferred...

I think there needs to be a new section for the Nexus in the forums.

Am I correct in thinking that RU, INT, and DE will no longer exist in any capacity? If so these sections can be archived

New Layout beta, I don't particularly like change, but that's mostly because i'm not used too it, i tried it on mobile also and that is a lot harder as some of the buttons, for example the settings button is a little small,

However, my wife says it is so much cleaner and modern! So maybe it just takes a bit of time to familiarise myself with it and get used too it!

WhiskeyBunny, If you provide your UserID and Universe they will be able to find your account and take a look at it.

Never have any positive war hits to post really do you, only the one against an inactvie. Seems you boot inactives immediately, don't even give them a chance to return, but for SCAR it's different, we don't look at the members list and see points and numbers, we see friends and teammates, some of whom we've known and played with for years.

I for one was very sorry to see Die-Hard go, I had played alongside him in several universes for about 9-10 years. Someone like that you don't boot immediately, even if it costs you a war hit.

Maybe you should motivate your team to try and hit more of our active players, take an active contribution in the war, it is profitable after all! For both sides if one side is willing to try and take part.

Is there any further update available regarding the dates for the new Nexus universe, and also whether alliances will be transferred across with current star totals. Important to know because alliances need to know whether to spend all the stars they have accumulated or not

also I’d love to know, what see the rules regarding booting players after a fleet has already been launched?

Say for example I’m launching at an IU player. The majority of his fleet, the IU alliance can see the player is not online and my fleet is picked up on their scanners, what are the rules if this player is booted after the fleet is launched but before the hit?