Simple. Filled 100% werehauses gives more willingnes to pay the game than stopped ones.
    This made people exit the v-mode before this was changeg age's ago in BP times. At least for some time.

Johzi and they will loose 50 % only to have protection from being farmed ?
    Even if we consider this will happen - they need to play active to build new buildings sooner or later, this premium v-mode will stop their current constructions... so i don't think it would work this way.

My vision of future premium upgrade.

Construction Commander [30 Days]

Description:
    -Construct buildings 10% faster
    -Additional building slot
    Add:
    - Resource on quened building's will be used instantly

Why ? :
    So if i buy this i do not need to leave all the resources when next building will start in queue. Like with fleet production.

Engineer [30 Days]

Description:
    -Build fleet 10% faster
    -Additional research queue
    Add:
    - New research are faster by 5 % (10% maybe ?)

Why ? :
    Another sollution how short the research, good option for Retro and older acount who discover something more than 100 days.

(Perhaps now they will be buyed more offen on other occasions than start of new uni)

Spy Assistent [30 Days]

Description:
    -See all members of an alliance (on there alliance profile)
    -See all planets (older then 24hours) on the user profile page
    Add:
    - Button "Go to next colonized solar system" on Galaxy map
    - List of all innactive accounts filtered by AZ

Why ? :
    Button would be great for all players in far away galaxies where we have only few players. Its annoing to klik klik klik empty sollar systems. Very good thing on rumble recycle events as well.
    Inactive list like in What2 code site what we have ages ago. Maybe updated once per 24 h after midnight so still we need to search for fresh inactives normally. Inactive farmers would like this.

New upgrades:

- Premium Vacation mode

Description:
    -Go on holiday with 50 % production of you mines
    -Possibility to turn v-mode with buildings being constructed (but they will be paused)

Why ? :
    Payed for each activation or per days. Good sollution for people who would like to do a break and return with resources back.
    Like it was years ago - this really was not bad. Full warehauses always gived good possibility to turn v-mode off and play at least for few days... later maybe longer (I'm writting about those constant v-moders now)

Regards
    Mariusz

You gived argument's for such transfer, i gived contrargument why not to do this.
    Now just wait for Retro players to complain if it will be accepted that accounts are taken away from a endles serwer.

Im concerned how this may affect the game in longer scale - thats the main reason for my post.

Later this will happen the same with Fussion uni ? when i'm borred with it perhaps i'm gonna jump to Retro and year later back again to Fussion when new accounts are transfered from speed unis ? If we can do this now why not later - somebody may writte here this way later.

The decision is up to team, and i belive they will make a good choice (Whatever it will be) what would not harm the game what we all play.

regards

ps. people wrote here pls if you want this truce or not pls (so we do not spam :P)

tu this truce question:
    i would like to have more opinions, but i think we could go this way.

I belive every miner who do not plan to fly offensivelly will agree with this. And every fleeter who play the game only to hunt other will dissagree. Point of the view depends who you are. This is the answer.

(Sorry for this spamming bellow)

Quote from Dschibait

The transfer script didnt bring this functionality to allow transfers below xxxx points.
    I didnt know your points but i can talk with the team about this option. But your points should be below 50% of the first of int/de/ru (is just a number, this is not "fix", and just an idea)

Just be aware that on Retro speed up system was counted from much bigger volumes than on other unis for new players.
    Also more players = more option to grow faster.
    As well all hallowen event's when we hunt skuls from sollar system was more compleated on Retro than on other unis - i'm writting about debris on all unhibited planets every day.

Hard to say that "i have started after DE/INT creation" would mean the same chances for growth as on 3 other unis.
    The number of player say's clear - i'ts not the same. Just my point of view.

Edit: Instead of that, can we get a Fusion with all universes (Int+De+Retro) ? P-L-E-A-S-E

Good idea about fusion (i'm waiting also for this query still).
    Only NOT WITH R-E-T-R-O P-L-E-A-S-E . At least not at this point.

Hello :)

It's one and half month to Christmas so my proposal how I see this year Christmas gifts for players.

Instead random Christmas Tree like always i would give a choice to all players like it was when i started to play SI in 2008 (!). Then BP gived everyone a choice what do they want to recive from 3 options (invisability to the scaners for 24h, current research cutted by 50%, and something what I clerelly do not renember).

I did not leveled up compleatlly all 4 option's, so if this would accepted in any part it may be corrected more or less.

1. Fleeters gift

a) Asteroid 30 fields
    b) Spy assistant for 5 days
    c) Invisibillity to scaners for 5 days

Becouse it's now easier to make a asteroid shoots as long astro will be created i think it would not be that bad to give a roid on a gift. As well invisibiity from galaxy scaners would be quite fun and interesting to bring a bit more life to older " bit petrified" unis.

2. Miner's gift

a) Triple production for 5 days
    b) Merchant for 5 days
    c) All of current builded boulding's will be cutted down by 25 %
    (This should be counted from total time of building, example 20 days build time would cut of 5 days down, even if you have lest than half of construction builded )

This is a gift for the miner's who would prefer to recive more resources than anything else, and go down with time for high mines level's under construction.

3. Rasearchers gift

a) Current research cutted down by 25% (counted from total research time)
    b) Enginer for 5 days
    c) Research laboratory +1 lv up instantly (Simple add one lv of research lab on planet where researches are being discovered)

This gift i think whould be quite nice proffitable from economicall point if view. Some players may buy plazma to finish current researches and start before choosing this gift very long research, then cut it instantlly by 25%. If its more than 300 days in total, and they can cut it by 25 % (75 days) it would be very nice gift for them for Christmes.

4. Starters Gift

a) Fleet pack (1.000 phoenix, 500 recyclers, 200 Transmitters, 100 spy probes, 20 Colony ships)
    b) Big resource pack ( 10.000.000 of each resource)
    c) All assistants for 5 days

Last gift is ment for new and small players what started the game not to long ago. For them all other 3 gifts may be small and not worthy.

All comments, sugestions etc etc. are welcome :)
    I just wanted to give few more ideas for this years Christmas gift's

Regards
    Mariusz

Sorry for posting under a post, small feedback almost after the event.

1) I belive it it a bit to hard to gather Tricks

I recycled quite a lot durring the event after 2 weekes and i can afford to buy 3 production atm. This is really a lot of time for such a reward. Off course i could try to steal tricks but this is not so simple when lot of players are duig a counter attack if they are on-line. And later on they are deciding that its pointless to gather treats to be stolen by others.

2) Skull hunt - reward's & restrictions

I think this should be more for those who want to participate in this that for all active players. INT1 has only 300 players , and it's hard to find 14 players for 1-2 hour to clear this ! Some would like to recive this research gift without doing anything.
    Perhaps it would be nice to give small amouth of points for each sollar system cleared by a player ? (1 point trick/treats for 1 sollar system cleared for example), or give some resitriction for those who want to participate like 20 sollar systems cleared - to give research bonus x2 then, 400 ss cleared bonus x3, 800 ss for x4 bonus. (Of course when all skulls will be cleared on uni, not after 20-400-800)
    I'm looking for a motiwator here for thoose lazy ones.

Also it would be nice to recive small robot who would clear 1 sollar system for 5-10 minuts maybe ? or something like script what would show others where are skuls to be cleared. Its almost always an annoing rule that someobdy will miss 1 skull somewhere on 5600 sollar systems and everyone need to find it :/ For few minuts i lought then but later ... this is not funny :P

Just my 5 cents :P
    Thank you for Halloween Event :)
    regards

Thanks for something new ... :) Quite interesting, but i think i can stil recycle more than double production will give me from those suicidle atttacks (even if i have got big lv of mines).

Perhaps it would be better for some players to give also standart pumpking planet recycle for Trick gathering. Before it was easier to gather pupkins for mutli production. Not every one will be interested in "Treat wars"

Hi

"Get treats by attacking a player where min. 1 unit is destroyed and if the player has something (pulls 10% off per attack)"

I think this does not work like it should. Players are making suicide attacks with 1 small fighter on other cannons and this gives them 10 % of attacked player treats. It should not be after winning battle ?

Depend how you want to play and how much time you will be in game.
    If a lot and you prefer offensiwe style - hunt for fleets on high speed - choose Genesis2.
    Just be aware that you will need to EF if you want to go to toilet or not to be on-line more than 5 minuts there.

If you prefer rather something slower, and less ofensiwe style. You should choose any other uni with normal speed like it was on BP times. (Retro, Int,De,Ru)

Cost: : 20.000 Metal 10.000 Kryptonite 2.000 spice

The cargo capacity of the recycler is 50,000 units
    Warp powered.

Now, the answer why do we need this:

Waiting for recyclers is alway's the most borring and timefull thing in SI. It would be nice to make this time a bit shorter - thats the most important thing about this idea. Making a seccond recycler unit - Warp recycler - would give a choice to other players what kind of recyclers they would use: or older cheaper ones diffusion powered with bigger numbers, or one that is more expensive but 30 % faster* and with bigger captivity, smaler fuel usage and smaller firepower.

*Warp is always minus 4 lv to diffusion reaserches due to price. Players with diffusion discover it until 20 lv (6000 recycler speed), warp recycler would fly at 16 warp around 8000. That's about 10 minut less (20 total) one way if you would fly this unit 10 solar systems from your planet.

regards

Od niechcenia
    Thx za info, nieaktywny

RUNDA 1
    Attacker Mariusz025

200 Transmiter
    69000 Phoenix

Deffender Starzik

735 Transmiter
    5555 Phoenix
    22222 Battleship
    1000 Spy probe
    701 Recycler
    5 Statek-kolonialny
    1 Small shield dome
    1 Large shield dome

(*-*)(*-*)(*-*)

RUNDA 4
    Attacker Mariusz025

190 Transmiter
    68731 Phoenix

Defender Starzik

DESTROYED

The attacker has won the battle!
    He captures 711.424 pig iron, 340.181 metal, 1.477.998 kryptonite, 44.095.304 spice.

The attacker has lost a total of 13.950.000 units.
    The defender has lost a total of 1.662.975.000 units.[/b]

[Blocked Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/VR8Sgeow2n0Q0/giphy.gif]

There are now 391.291.600 metal and 278.895.000 kryptonite at these space coordinates.
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 20%

Recycled :)

Obrońcy powrotu :)

Change of the astro shot application:

We have now decided to abolish the astro shot application for all universes. New scripts have been built to get a better idea of how and when astros are created in SpaceInvasion. The team can therefore decide a lot more easily, whether pushing instead of an astro shot took place here.
    We have also decided to introduce a period in which a player can not get a new astro. This is 30 days. This means that no new Astro can be obtained from the player within 30 days. If the player deletes the last asteroid, the time is also reset.

1) Do i need to send a request for a Astro shot and wait for acceptacion ? Or just do it like on GeNesiS ?

2) If i did an astro to somebody in normal attack (not an astro shot) this will mean:

a) That nobody can do a astro to me in the 30 days ?
    b )Or only that i cannot do any astro more for next 30 days to other players ?
    c) Or both

Therefore, there will be no restriction on the amount of astros for RETRO, DE, INT and RU players.

No more limits for 3 astro's per account lime it is in the rules ? So if i have already 3 i can ask for another shoot ? Or i'm wrong here ?

regards.

I think i this decision it would be good to ask players in another queene - i we are talking about Retro/Fusion uni.
    I also dont like this if this would implemented in old unis. Perhaps in future new - Genesis it would be better to implement this from the very begginning.