Bald_Eagle perhaps you coud add to the economy page also possible extra production from mentoring programe ?
    +5-10-15-20-25-30 %

Regards :)
    always liked SI Tool :)

The one with this as one of the answers:

• there should be changes to the ships, so it's more important to attack with different ships rather than a pure Phoenix or battleship fleet

I belive it was question 6,next one after the production on v-mode.

Any chances to know the results of previous query's ?
    What is the most interesting part for me is the question 6 - about possible changes to the game.

regards

in allen Universen wieder Trümmerfelder geben. Diese werden zwar kleiner sein, aber dafür in ihrer Anzahl erhöht!

in all the universes are new rubblefields. Although these will be smaller, but increased in number!

Kannst du mehr erklären ?
    Auf jedem Planeten und steigend? Wenn ja, wie oft ? Einmal pro 24?

Can you explain more ?
    On every planet and incrising ? if yes - how often ? Once per 24 ?

Not sure this is related but after 9 o clock in the morning i could not log in from my phone. It was a white page.
    (Did not try from laptop then). The board worked fine.

Two other players reported this probles as well that they cannot log in to the game from their phones about that time.

Now its fine. Hope the problem is solved.

The rublle field - once per day ? Or once in total on Nexus ?

The new design - this is nice, as long you do not disable the old one. Players are used to it ;)
    I need to play longer on it to give ore feedback :)

regards

Thank's for adding this to query :)

It would nice to know the resoults of this as soon is possibile becouse of planet movement.
    Players will make stategic decision and it would be highly recomended to know if this will be changed later on.

regards

Hello :)

Due to last query, and one of the anwers (i hope this one will win) i would like to write a suggestion how i see this.
    Now as every one know's players build mostly Phoenixes and Batlleships in big numbers.
    From time to time they try to do some Small Fighters, and Stealth bomber.

The idea is to adjust the Destroyer and Stealth bomber so those two could be compettitive to PHX an BS.

Phoenix (Base speed 8000) - on Dyffuion 20 lv this fleet flieght on speed 24.000 (10 solar systems in 40 min 21 sec) [No changes]

Battleship (Base speed 6800) on Warp 16 --> 17.680 (10 solar systems in 47 min 01 sec
    increse base speed to 7000 ---> Warp 16 --> 18.200 (10 ss in 46 min 20 sec) [Small change]

Destroyer (Base speed 4000) on Warp 16 -- > 10,400 (10 ss in 1 h 01 min 18 sec !)
    increse base speed to 6000 --- > warp 16 ---> 15,600 (10 ss in 50 min 03 sec) [Big change]

Also i would consider to reduce spice usege on this unit. In this example it will still be slowest, but with such parameters players may consider to build Destroyers fleets. It will be "flyable", but quite expensive if you check the spice usage. As the slowest one i think it would be good to give it smaller spice usage.

Stealth Bomber - I would leave the speed at it is now. Bu what is important for this unit that it is to low shielded and always players are loosing lot of them. Especially on cannon's. It's not possible to add spy probes to the attack to not loose their stelath.
    I would add a lot shieldig points here to this unit, and (maybe) reduce firepower in return a bit. Volumes to be change - to be considered.

Basicily idea is to make 2 non used fleet more playeble but not the best choice of them all. Phoenix and Battleship still will be the top choice this way ... so nobody will loose in the end if we would go for such step :)

Just my 5 cents ... maybe it will be useful one day :saint:
    Regards

Mariusz

Now its more understable :) thx

This will reduce drasticlly interceptions from the asteroid - so NO. I dont like this.

Players should calculate the risk of intercepion when they decide to fly to somebody.
    This would be to simple to cancel an attack after such message.
    We have got Attack Zone s to protected new ones, no need to invent things that would reduce the usege of an astro.

Becouse people build smal fighters from time to time, you are taking one useful ship from them.

Do you like the idea of a Scan Detector?

I dont understand it - first of all. Explain more pls.

Can you explain a litle bit more this idae, how do you see it ?

If you choose a ship for something like this i woud recomend something that people did not build almost at all.
    Small fighters are builded form time to time. Warship or Cruiser would be better here anyway ;)

Weiterhin wird es in den nächsten Tagen noch eine Umfrage geben, die dir erlaubt 24 Stunden Doppelproduktion zu erhalten!

---
    Furthermore, there will be a survey in the next few days that will allow you to get 24 hours of double production!

Just a reminder :whistling:

If you use Polish language the game dont show in Weapons Factory total build time of pack of units when you type there for example 10 or 1 . This works in DE and English
    As i see DE and EN are only two languages what this works corectlly.

Changes :thumbup:

Any chance that you can prepere the translations for Polish language ?
    Or give thecurrent english one in a file for example and i could slowly translate this as a new PL in game ?
    As long this does not need a lot of time from you. (Not neccecerelly now)

Gibt es eine Chance, dass Sie die Übersetzungen für die polnische Sprache vorbereiten können?
    Oder geben Sie zum Beispiel das aktuelle Englisch in einer Datei an und ich könnte das langsam als neues PL im Spiel übersetzen?

Solange das nicht viel Zeit von dir braucht. (Jetzt nicht mehr so)

regards

Thanks for the refresh - maybe hide this in options ?
    Top of Command central not exactlly best place for this.

Danke für die Aktualisierung - vielleicht versteckt dies in Options?
    Top of Command ist nicht der beste Ort dafür.

Hello.
    Changes are ok :) but:

1. Auto refresh page would be nice. So if i do something else like - watch a movie on tv I would see any upcomming attacks. Before this change i always started fleet production on checked SI form time to time, now this is much harder.

2. Ressource size - a litle bigger up on the top page. On laptops there are not that big as before now.

3. Total construction time: 00:06:48,333 - why some ships have volumens below one second ? Pointless.

Hallo.
    Änderungen sind in Ordnung :) aber:

1. Auto-Refresh-Seite wäre nett. Wenn ich also etwas anderes mache - einen Film im Fernsehen anschauen, würde ich irgendwelche kommenden Angriffe sehen. Vor dieser Änderung begann ich immer mit der Flottenproduktion auf geprüfter SI-Form, jetzt ist das viel schwieriger.
    2. Ressourcengröße - ein bisschen größer auf der oberen Seite. Auf Laptops ist es nicht mehr so groß wie früher.
    3. Bauzeit insgesamt: 00: 06: 48,333 - warum haben einige Schiffe weniger als eine Sekunde? Zwecklos.

Regards
    Mariusz