After last update its not possible from time to time to writte to allaince or others.
    From time to time after creating a message and presing "Send" the screen goes white. After re-login its ok.

This is speaker corner thread - not game rules ;) ... so it not a rule if it's not written here at the top or in board rules. So we do not need to honor this here.

Secondly its in German - not even in English... so i belive it was for your former DE1 uni when it was made.
    In INT board nobody never write such things as board BR limit.

If this is a problem i would like to sugest to ask the Team to made a questionare what other players think about this. That would be the best sollution.

Perhaps 3 winners ? We have maximum 1 -2 % chance of winning now when 50-100 people plays.

2 nd place 50 % price of 1 st place winner and third 25 % ?

Maybe it would sytisfy more players this way.

Congratulations.

In old pl big point board we had a limit od 50 kk or 80 kk long time ago to put a battle report here. Players are still using those limits... but i was ages ago. For few years unis, not that big.

I think 500 kk is alright as a good manner as long you are in 16 or 17 AZ. But for all other i don't see the problem to put smaller ones... like Dred hade written.

is grossly unfair for smaller players who want to post their own hits to the forums!

more nick names - more lively board.
    ragards

I think at i could be better to change a bit the flower appearence script.

Now we have such situation that we have quiete big flower fields on G1 where number of players is medium or quiete small. Example :
    At the moment 1-149 to 1- 156 ---> 46 flower planets !
    From the other side from 1:1 to 1:30 we have 4-5 flowers only.

If you gave them on the beggining of G1 they would be recycled quicly there, at current place it may take somedays to do it.
    Every time this end like this that flowers are at some point on the place where people dont want waste so much time to recycle them and this stays this way.

Anyway perhaps it would be better to give 1 flower planet per 25 or 50 sollar systems in each galaxy (8-16 per galaxy) and rest like it is now.

----

Ich denke, ich könnte besser sein, ein bisschen das Blumenauftrittskript zu ändern.

Jetzt haben wir solche Situation, dass wir große Blumenfelder auf G1 beruhigen, wo die Anzahl der Spieler mittel oder leise klein ist. Beispiel:

Im Moment 1-149 zu 1- 156 ---> 46 Blütenplaneten!
    Von der anderen Seite von 1: 1 bis 1:30 haben wir nur 4-5 Blumen.

Wenn du sie am Anfang von G1 gibst, würden sie dort schnell recycelt werden, an einem Ort, an dem es manchmal dauern könnte.

Jedes Mal, wenn dieses Ende so ist, sind Blumen irgendwann an dem Ort, wo die Leute nicht so viel Zeit verschwenden wollen, um sie zu recyceln, und das bleibt so.

Wie auch immer, es wäre vielleicht besser, in jeder Galaxie einen Blumenplaneten pro 25 oder 50 Planetensystem zu geben und so zu ruhen, wie es jetzt ist. (8-16 per galaxy)

Regards

Moim
    Sorry for english :P

@Twelly

1) Yes
    2) 1 flower

Send 6 flights per 1 flower planet, 5 recycklers on every one. Total = 30 flowers on it and it will dissapear.
    Use the robot in Flower shop menu to gain more - few times per day.
    You have also a login daily bonus and 1 flower per IDT click.

I think team should make a thread somewhere on board with explanation how to recycle, how many etc etc.
    We have got (a hope) fresh new players in game, what will not know nothing about this every time.

regards

This bug: you mean the polish translaten error or is "astreoid" correct for polish but players can change there planet name to this?

I can name a planet Astreoid. And my astros are named Astreoid by game in PL SI.

If i send two attack one from the planet second from astro - to a polish player - he will not know on his command central whitch one is flying from astro and which one is from the planet.
    That gives 50/50% chances to avoid intreception later on.

Just give this like on other languages, - Asteroid. Thats all, the game will not allow anyone to name planet this way.

It wold be nice to menage alliance in english not german - if you dont have time to correct Polish language as it was at the beggining there (The same way you did in command central)

Rest it's really not important - i do not change languege too offen.

2. Calculation of the fuel cost. When i`m saving fleet with starbase for a clothest planet and for example game write, that i would spend 1kk of spice on this flight, but actually i spend about ~700k of spice

This happen when you add a colony ship to you fleet. Fuel usage Its always aroud 25 % less that is showed in game. Dont know why.

Dschi take some (big) fleet and check the fuel usege what is written before you send it to Escape Fl.
    Start it and compare this with summary screen after start. It will different.
    Check this with colony ship and without it.

Sometimes is useful, mostly when i'm

- importing battle report when i made to si-master account in german (it does not works in polish, english)

- menaging alliance in english if i need to do something important to do (Polish = german language there)

- After every planet transfer option i import (copy/paste) moved planets to Bald Eagle Si-Tool in english

- And small name Astroid bug in Polish there still is in game (Name for asteroid: astreoid, and you can name the planet the same way, so in the end if you are attacked from it in polish language you do not know from where attack is flying)

Thats all i think

I can agree with GoReU here. I feel the same. When you are small this is not a problem. But when you are big and need to use quite offen big fleet you are out of Spice fast. So yes....it would be nice to have something here.

Fuel reduction system - like minning technology in reserach would be helpfull here.

Maybe instead looking for quest, and other event sollutions how to go down with research time down we it would be better to make second research lab and new researches on it also.

Regards

Consider the problems with stronger SBs = only SB fleets. Having any stat changes does not change the workings of the battlescript so changing stats as a counter measure does not work at all (just to be sure that this is covered).

It's not that to make them strongest - it's only to make CLOSER to Bs / Phx.

Because current fleet structure is Phx, Bs .... nothing ... nothing ...nothing .... small fighters ... ... nothing ... nothing .... bombers ....
    You know what players build all th time. I dont need to write about it over and over again.

My point of view is make at least 5 units what players can use, not 2-3 as it is now. Adding some shielding for sure is not the only option - if you have something else/better in mind - thats fine for me. As long this will give some freshnes and fun to the game in future.

Sorry for off top. I think we written all that can be said here now :D

Back to subject : Roids

Dissabling a roid will do nothing good - i think. There is so many roid in game, if you dissable one,two, three - there still will be several other (alliance) players who can scan a player who want"s to send attack somehere. Paradoxically this may bring more roid in game - so you would not dissable all of them.

Its quiete simple. To make them as a possible to build fleet, almost the same way as people buld phx or bs.
    Keep the big price, leet it still be like it is - high and costly. Just give more defence/shielding so they can be closer to Phoenix if we are talking about battles and fleet looses. Check the simulator how this lookes like every time.
    Currently they fall in numbers and are costly and thats the problem.
    The game will be more interesting if we have more options for fleet. Usefull fleet that is.

Stealth bomber is very weak

you know how much you need them to destroy 100k Battleship

maybeyou can corrected this

And with these i would aree here. Maybe take the 0 round and make them stronger in defence.
    The same with Destroyers - with speed and perhaps with fuel cost.

And what to do with fleet flying sonewhere to target from an astro if you destroy it ?

I dont like this idea if it would be implemented on old endles unis.
    Perhaps on timed speed based uni until some point before the end.