Ups :whistling: How did i miss it ... lol :D Sorry mi mistake - you were right :)
    I got few more queston about the event.

We recommend you should search for the rare gift colors! You can collect a maximum of 1000 gifts a day (so start 200 Santa flights). This will reset at 0am (CET).

All 4 colored gifts by recycling missions only ? Or 1000 per each color
    Robot and Santa flight-s count also to this limit ?

How will i know that i reached this limit after one big wave of recycling ?

Not sure is that will be so good... maybe x2 rather. There is much time to think about this...

Any way lets wait now for "fleeters cry" that Dschi is favoring miners and its not good this way to play SI :D
    Or maybe im wrong and nothing will happend :rolleyes:

Yes - right ...from a certain point of view.

You are saying in these word's that those unis shoud be simmiliar becouse these is 8 years anyway.
    I dont think these is a best possible idea that we can made here (im not saying this is very bad).

Its not the same to play 8 years activelly and 2 on speed uni.
    Its not the same to destroy, recycle and wait for 4 h for recycles than 1h on speed uni

The difference is too colosal here. Players form classic unis need to sacrifece much more time to stay the same now. Thats the main reason that they may no be to happy about this.

This is how i see it.

Perhaps you guys may consider to give some bigger event push-ups for classic unis now. So we may have the chance to produce more resources. Or other sollutions offcourse.

ps. in the end after transfer few players will play from Genesis, rest will join the big grup of v-moders and start all over to play on new speed uni what will start from begginning :D :D :D

I have a mixed feeling about this. You changed building build time, and research.
    The most important question now will be : Does the biggest Genesis players can build bouding's on all their planets with the res that they can produce, harvest.

If yes this will not change the growth factor of genesis3 at all here.

In classic uni its not the time of build what determined how fast you grow. It was how much resources you produced/farmed. How big your MSA's were on all planets basiccly.
    If somebody have a very big account - it's not that easy thing to build on every planet a big building.

If somebody is building some high lv mine now in Genesis for 20-30 days, and durring this time he can make enought rosources to start another 13 other simmiliar big buidlings on each of his planets - this change will do barelly nothing.

In the end he will get almost the same of number of resources from those mine if you would not change this.
    The only difference is that he will recive (in this example) higher lv mine later. Rest stays the same.

I bellive the biggest account of Genesis may be much bigger than Retro/Nexus ones on the end. And those cuts that you writted may not do enought to satissfy clasisc uni players then.

Time with tell Dschi.
    Regards

There are people who do not work from Monday to Friday. There are players who play in work (:D :D :D) if they can only not in free time after work. Dont forget about this.

Think here about Premium V-mode with lets say 50 % production, taken "few times" per this uni maybe. So at the begginning of active play players start with mined ressources.

• It should restart from zero regularly. Every 3 months? Every 6 months? Yearly? But it shouldn’t be a place where massive dinosaur accounts can fall asleep and go extinct. Keep everyone active.

• There can be a “Legends Hall of Fame” to show all amazing successes over previous versions of the “Weekend Warrior” universes. Highest fleet, fastest to AZ 17, highest research, etc.
    • It must be high speed.

• This can compensate for only playing weekends.
      • Possibly the high speed flights should still have a minimum 5 minute flight time on attacks like the speed universes now.

Restart yes, time depended how long you may play activelly there.

Hi speed: Production - yes, Research - Yes, Flieghts - No, I belive it would be better for players if this uni would run on 2 or 3x speed not bigger.

It must have limited VM choice!

I dont thin so. This will couse only that players will resign from this uni.
    Maybe shorter time to became inactive after VM activation ? 5 days and you are yellow if you dont come back playing at least for 24 h.

5-6-7-8

Yep - thats fine for me mostlly.

regards

Yep - i did not read that :) Nice to know about this.

But anyway i think it would be better to push up more current clasic unis than reducing Genesis2 at the end - just my opinion.

By the way. The question is to Dschi and the team.

I think it would be nice to think how to boost up Retro and Nexus at every event or without events also.

On Genesis2 it still almost a year to the end and several players from this uni already would been top10 of nexus.
    If they will play to the end it will couse big dissadvantage when we reach account transfer time. And a lot of complaints from players from both unis that they are to big.

Nottice now its much easier to make event points on Halloween event by recycling there on 4x speed then on clasic unis. The price is the same in the shop for all.

regards

Hi,

I don't understand the point to forbide the Inter. Transmitter untill November 16 if you let people free to buy "5 Starter packs" and "5 fleet packs" as soon as the universe began?
    I tougth this universe could be fun but it just turned into a "Pay to Win" universe... :thumbdown:

Vect0r

Bad idea.

And made "pay to win" uni at the very beggining :thumbdown:
    As longer its possible to not add this fures - better for most of (non-premium) players.

Hello :)

In the end it's like i wroted years ago in the old board to make speed unis and transfer those account on standart uni :) Hope this will bring new/old ones back to the game.
    Good that you choosed to try this :thumbup:

+ I find it unfair, because big players from the dark gate universe can move their planets close from little players who initially started in the Retro/Nexus, and these little players won't be able to move their planet away...

Big players from the Dark Gate ... 10 x speed = more than 2 years of standart speed uni.
    Big ? I dont think so they will be that big even if someone will play 12-14 h per day all the time.
    Medium ones i think more than big.
    Also it would be a bit silly/not naturall to change all the planet placement on every oportunity like this .. only becouse some players are borred of their previous planet placement. - in my opinion.
    Maybe possibility to move one planet ... but im not so sure about this.

Those small ones what started to play on retrp/nexus can as well play there and on end of it transfer that account and delete the small old one. This is also a sollution.

The only thing that i dont like in this uni that you give very big fleet speed. Maybe im wrong but i always prefered more startegy game speed's like x2-3 ...even x4, than riddiculus ones.

regards

Another bit issue. Its related with bits so i will post here.

Nexus uni. player -kleinebandit- ID:69
    2018-06-29 23:59:51 buy item: 1x build field on all planets

He buyed 1 x field and did not get any on all (propablly) planets.

On his mother planet player do not have any non used fields still after buying this possition (1-197-10). All of fields there were used before buying and still are. On other's he do not know exactlly. This one was the most important one whe he bought this.

regards

Hi.

I was asked to write about this bug by a player Gwiezdny Rycerz from Nexus uni.

Player won 6500 bits, bought double production for 6000 - and log out. Before he did this everything was fine.
    When he log in after 1 h - his double prodution vanished.

His friend in this uni -kleinebandit- did the same, and the same way his double production vanished.

Check this please
    regards

I was asked to help for this, due nobydy responded throug GO button yet.

Uni: Nexus
    ID: 619
    Nick: Wiktoria

The player bought yestareday a merchant directly, using her bank accont. The money was taken but merchant never came on the account.
    regards

1. i fixed that the points don't increase anymore
    2. yes, i also fixed (some months ago) that AA fleets are also shown in the spy report. (before it was only the first fleet)

regards
    Dschibait

Could you fix also Stealth bomber AA attack ? If we are talking about AA made only with stealth bombers.

The problem is that its visiblle all the way on target command central screen as an empty attack - without fleet, after flying 50 % of time the bombers are displayed.

It would be nice to have this the same way like normal stealth bomber attack.

Edit: And also if this would be possible to look for any sollution for canceling any AA attack. Now it need to fly all the way to target and back if you cancel it anyway. For most of the players it suicidle to risk such attack. This would gave more option and fun in the end :)

regards

It's very nice :thumbup:

The same in Economy :thumbup: - perhaps it would be better there to sort planet's list the same way like players have it in the settings. Like you did in Intergalactic planet overview. Now it's there from 1:1 to 1:400 .

Sorry for litle of top but i think this subject is related a bit.