You can buy +10 fields in the shop for all off your planets - script will add this also to all that you will colonize in futere.
    Like it was written above you can try to use IDT for this, from time to time you may win few extra field's to one of your planets there.

My sugestion for colonization:

If you want to colonize a big one try to hit those with numeber in the midle off. In other words dont colonize planets with number 1,2,3,4, 13,14,14,16 try t hit 7-8-9 rather. Those are the one you should made fast big.
    This will be the faster way i my opinion.

The problem is becouse on short lenght flieght they consume now 0 spicu in the event now.
    If you send them from longer range it will fly corecly (longer = at least 1 unit of spice need to be consumed). Thats the issue about the probes

Tried this on tresure hunt from fleet command.

sorry but thats false
    you can send res to weaker player!

if they are not top 100 in ranking
    and if they do not have more than 75% of your own points

Lol i writted completlly different like it should be. Stronger not weeker :D You are right.
    Anyway i do not know what is unclear for the thread starter. Everything is written above in his post.

Only astro shot line should be deleted as we do not need to ask for permision to do them.

hat I mean is on the RETRO there are a lot of players who started 10 years ago and who arrived at 120 - 150 M points and that on the dark gate the players to have his points there took only 3 months to get to the same point total .. so that's where I said there was an unevenness and I was wondering if you were going to do anything to remake the clocks on time and the players at the same level, as you did with the nexus players .. ???

but I specify that I am so that the players of the dark gate come on the retro

but 3 months and 10 years the balance is fair knowing that he had an X 10 under construction compared to us X 1 only
    that's why I opened a post

You are compering 10 year account in Retro, of a player who do not played to offen with a player who played as i think a lot in last 3 monts in Dark Gate.
    If your player example from Retro would play the same way last 10 years (yeah, i know this sounds bit not fair) he would have now much more of his points.
    This is the only example from Dark Gate uni, rest of players there are smaller anyway.

The biggest issue what i see on speed unis is that all event multiply their production and its anyway very high. This is the problem what is making some very active players super big there - not their flying skills.

So to the conclusion - We need such speed servers to give a possibility for new/old players to fill other unis like Retro/Nexus. Starting from 0 points there will not be a option for a lot of players now.

By the way, i think most of the players from Dark Gate (As long they dont play in Genesis2 also), will transfer their accounts to Nexus becouse mines speed set on x4 for quiete long time.

regards

Or Retro, - and go back to stadard eco speed.
    Perhaps this is may be the the alternative sollution, instead adjusting everything to that uni later on.

Do players would like to be transfer faster (and get extra planet) or not at this moment. This is the question.

By the way Dark Gate will finish shortly and Retro with x1 production speed will not be propablly chosen for most of people there if they can join an uni who will give you sevral monts on extra 4x speed.

Personen, die viele Veranstaltungspunkte nutzen. - Ja.

Uni-Geschwindigkeit x4, multipliziert mit 5-facher Ereignisproduktion + 30% Mentoring-Programm = viel Erfolg / Punkte am Ende.

Wir können bei diesen Veranstaltungen 25% ihrer Punkte als beste Option erzielen. Dies ist das Problem von Anfang an, wie sie diese Punkte gemacht haben, wenn ich das sehe. Bei jeder längerfristigen Veranstaltung.

Unter Top8 von Genesis2 sind ihre Punkte für den Transfer uni "geeignet".

I would not write that this event was ony for miners. All depends how you want to use your gifts.

Still with gifts you could build planets with teleports in ultra fast time, and charge them within few hours.
    Also all nice multiple-production will mean that more fleets will be builded, more players will reach AZ15 faster ... more targets, and bigger ones for fleeters.

Perhaps it would be nice to buy a gift "half spice usage" for 24 h, like innactive farmer in future events.
    Or stealt camouflage from galaxy scanner the same way to stimulete more offensive flieghts of weaker players ?

Some people would be happy about this.

Hello

Small feedback after the event.

This one was really nice :thumbup:
    Good that you added possibility to que the multi production, and robot timeslots option.

Also thank you for planet movement resrictions (bad some players do not understand that), i would coonsider as well to block recycling for few hours there so nobody can recycle a fat yellow player after somebody else hit - but this is not that important.

I think you could gave bigger volumes to "ad +x to gift counter" for classic speed unis. It's quite hard to recycle so much of gifts even if you have a lot of roids with 10 lv of fleet base.
    It would be possibile of course but in Nexus for example it was hard to find more than one recycle gift planet in far away galas. From other side there were a lot on non populated regions of G1 (you know about what im writing here ;) )
    On Genesis it was possibile to do this at least twice becouse of speed there.

The multi production. I really like it, i never had so many resources from this 8o - but im not sure thats good for the game when we made so much ponts only from mining. Fleeters maynot like this, and i understand them.

Perhaps it would be better to give +1 extra production (2,3,4) for every uni insted multiple curent ones ?

For Retro this is fine but unis with base production x4 muliplied by a nice factor maked a lot off ress Good example is how fast Genesis player's made thier point on events until now. (Yes i know there are different times there than on nexus or retro). This is making the biggest difference.
    I like this but i think whats enought thats enought.

regards
    keep doing the good work :thumbup:

Ok - now it lookes clear :) No suprices now if you flieght for longer flieghts.

What if i colonise planet next to target first, and next transfer my planet next to this planet ? This is alright to send a station flieght then to there ?

Thank you.

Dschi i think team should consider mre restriction when you use planet movement.

After a move, the planet can not be attacked for 12 hours and for 7 days, no attacks from this planet can be launched.

I think it would be nice to block any moves from this planet except Escape Flieght for 12 h as well.

Why ?

Firts option - i can transfer my planet next to target, teleport all my fleet to it, and make quick colonization from it to next planet and from there start my attack.
    Basiclly thats 30 minut of flieght on colony ship if it is possible to use gifts to short fleet base build time next. Thats quite short... much faster even if you want to build a teleporter by using a lot of gift"s to short construction times.

Second option - You did not block joing of the alliance attack option here. (Tried this yestarday - it will let me)
    So in theory i can transfer my planet next to alliance member astro, send my fleet on it and we may intercept somebody who will fly at this moment to his target unknowing tha danger.
    Futhermore my fleet we be secured in my way back home due the 12 h attack protecion on my return planet there (!).

I apriciate the option of planet movement but i think we need more restriction here.
    regards

1. Start 24 h production x5 on Retro/Nexus
    2. Extend it for gifts.

1000 yellow gifts - 2 x multiproduction 12 h

It was calculated as: 3h of x5 speed extra
    It now is: 48 h off x5 speed

Other gift colors also give false volumes to extra time.

Yep.
    If you have 5x onRetro or Nexus and you want to add more from yellow or blue gifts it was calculated before as 3 h of x5 or 6 h of x5.

Now the game ads 1 day for yellow ones and 2 days (of x5) for blue ones instead previus volumes.

Some new changes in code maybe ?

I have one on the beggining of G1 on Nexus.

I just checked all ss from 1:375 to 340. I saw 3 recycle flieghts there :D And that it... for over 100 gifts there.

Some players from the begining og G1 are recykling from 1:400 to down but rarelly longer than 20 ss from it. Its not good to fly for so long time so long.

It's like i wroted.

Thank's for this event. I think this one is very nice :thumbup:
    I have got one sugestion, for sure i writted about this on one of the events before.

Could you please consider to give 24 h life expiration of multicolor gift's ? Those what you recycle with 5 rcyclers i mean.

The problem is mostlly in Galaxy one, where the most of players are, if a gift is placed between 1-200 solars system, somebody will recycle it fast.
    If the new is placed next aroud 250 - 350 ss it stays there for a looooong time, or event until the end off evet due there is not to many players there to recycle it.
    Just if you have few minuts check G1 solar system from 350 down to 250 you will see this yourself. At few points there is more gift planets there than regular planets.

regards