Its nothing new, especially in old unis like Retro.
    Top players are building stealth bombers and hunt after constant vm-moders.

Stealth bomber if sended without other fleet are vissible on your fleet command after flying 50 % of time.
    So if someone send such attack on lets say on 30 % speed and its flying 20 h it will be vissinble to you after 10 h, so in other words if you are going to go again in v-mode and other know it, you may not know that such attack is comming for you.

It's nothing illigal, of course you may write to GO if you feel different.

I never wrote that i did not read it, but it not clear for all as you see in other thread here.

Its about the understanding of this Bald. For some people no overrun time, mean not the same that the shop will be close at the end. I know it should ... but,i would not hurt anybody to leave it open for few more days.

Few players writted to me about the disk fragments event, and i think the same.
    Its not fair for them that you close the shop on the very end of the event. Those people collected disks to the very end pf the event and would like to spend them in the current uni now, not in new uni as a plasma.
    Especially that always after each event such things were done.

regards

Ecowars, prepare yourself! - event.

The chances of getting 1 disc are to low. 20% for ... 1 piece of disc ?(

It will be very hard to get at all triple production in the time when the event will end.
    I understand that it suposed to be hard to gain a lot of plasma to new uni, but as well to buy any of multiple production will be extremly hard this way with all those proportions.

If enybody compere this to last event (snowballs, pumpkins, gingebreds ...) this is the worst one. :thumbdown:

Yes you are right. No information about flying units in scaner in INT1 a well now.
    You can fix this manually for now.

• Change you style to Clasic SI
    • Log out from the game and from the main login page of the game
    • Now it will work even when you change to the new si theame ...at least for the time you do this again or Dschi will fix it :)

regards

Hello.
    Some feedback from me about the Eco Wars serwer.

• Each planet in the universe was assigned with a occurence of pig iron, cryptonite and spice (no planet is like another!)

I dont like it like this. Obserwer is right above. All miners prefer to be in one place forever. Making them like gypsies will do no good i think.
    It would be a quite nice idea i think - to make this like a extra planet's colinized by the Imperial Star Base. Send an ISB with a mission to colonize an planet and make profits from this for some time (Fleeters also will be happy because of extra planet for qiuck fleet action) ISB colonization can be invisible for scaners. Of course normal conized planets would be like in clasic mode. Then it can be something fun for all.

• The way building deconstruction works was modified so it takes less time and resources will be "recycled".

Destruction will cancel building points. How sould i gain ranking points then if i dont want to build to big fleet ?

• The way the merchant assistant works was changed so that it does not have to be purchased as a feature for 30 days but a resource can be exchanged directly for 1 Urplasma.

This is nice, but bad thats there is no clasic merchant. Both of them would be nice.Some will be dissapointed.

• The new ecology assistant helps your planet to regenerate every day.
    • The Interdimensional Transmitter will have a limited availability (just after 2 months! Then only 100 activations per day!)

This is the most important think in this uniwerset that may players not like. This is like Genesis uni - I PAY I AM 1st. If you will leave this like this players with lot money spended on the game will be always on top. Limit from third month rather - 10 activations, from 4-th - 20, 5 th - 30 etc etc. If we want to have a clean rivalization (In SI it was always about the rivalisation when we have a lot of players in unis).

• The Save Assistant now saves with 10% (instead of 30%) in order to save spice.

This is nice.

• The chance of getting an asteroid has been dramatically increased.

Not a bad idea, but i think that the chances should go down after each astro.

• SpaceInvasion is available in the new Ecowars style. You can change at any time via the settings page between the standard "Classic" style or the new SI-Classic style.

This is nice also. Keep it up :)

Also speed of this uni if it ever start's. Miners dont want to end in recyclers after quick attack. They prefer a slow and static invasion than a speed uni.

Regards
    Mariusz025

Szkoda że sporo już niema chęci - jak i nie przykłada połowy uwagi co kiedyś do tej gry. Stąd co i ładne rw wychodzą co jakiś czas. Jeden za jednym... jak Dinozaury wyginiemy, a kto nasze miejsce zajmie ? :?:
    Gratki i SZO.

Bad that lot of us do not care about the fleets like before. This is the main reason for most ot he big BR. One after another ... like dinosaurs we will end, but who will take our place here ? :?:
    Grats and GLOTHR