Got the same problem on mobile phone with android. BitMeUp main page after login and uni selection send me to white page

Any sollution yet ? (Hard to search for it with german- english translator above).
    When i try from wi-fi and my standart internet operator that im using on laptop - its fine.
    When i start Data transfer outside home the game not works.

And it takes me to an overall bitmeup log on page, sign in as normal, select the account and click play. But it opens a new tab and says error and could not be found.

Oh, i did not know about that hello box =O :D Nope i did nothing, every thing works nice. Just did not realized that i can change my nick there.
    Sorry for a bit of conffusion :P

No.
    The problem was (or for some this stil is) that the BitMeUp account did not see any linked accounts.

I transfered 2 accounts from BigPoint to BitMeUp and linked them to BitMeUp My account.

Firts i transfered "Mariusz025" nick on what i play on INT1, next i transfered my (lets name it) " Seccond" nick on what i play only on Genesis and Eco Wars.

Each time i type ma BitMeUp mail and pasword on SI login page, the game login me as Mariusz025 and i may play INT1 on my account or start enywhere from 0 on it. When i want to enter the " Seccond" nick name i need to do this throught BitMeUp account. If it does not work i cannot enter there - but now its fine.

It works finee now - thank you.
    On the si page - its fine, but when i type'd my email and pasword the game login as Mariusz025 (firts added account), and i play on that nick on INT1 only.

For Genesis and EcoWars i made a different account. There are added on BitMeUP. Without login to there, i could not enter those when this problem came.

But now every thing works fine. :thumbup:

I have the same. It was working 1 and half hour ago.

You can enter the game if you login here througt the si startup page:

spaceinvasion.bitmeup.com

As long you have one uniwerse only.

I have linked 2 my accounts (i have 3 uniwerses) on my Bitmeup portal login.
    And now when i log in in the game starting page i can play only INT1 on my 1 account. The login page have a detach bitmeup option.
    But when i go to Bitme up portal - You have not yet added any SpaceInvasion accounts!
    Becouse of it i cant enter Eco Wars and Genesis where i play from time to time on my second login. Already tried clering the cookis, it did not worked.

I see one major problem as well on such uniwerse. Every new uni if its speed or clasic one always are on the very beggining very difficult to play. Mostlly becouse all experience player's are spending a lot of time, and hunt hunt hunt as much they can.

How do you want to prevent a older player who will build only fleet, stay on low AZ and hunt for fun all the new non-experienced ones ?

Paradoxically it's much easier for a neewbe to play any of old unis now, than genesis or eco-wars.

Got the answer now. Can write more about this.

The player what i writted in the firts post's who entered the SI from a smartfone router turned the v-mode, hi did it becouse his e-mail was not accepted in BitMeUp portal registration site, he will try it later for sure. (If he will have any problems i will write you about this email and you will see it Dschi, thank you)

The second player what asked me for help yesterday - was only not able to registed on BitMeUp portal with his e-mail in the morning. The sign said: This is not a vallid email adres. (I have a screenshot) He tried several other e-mail's and always red background with the same sign.
    The same for password line. Not accepted.

It has nothing to do with the confirmation Sarkasmus.

In the evening when he came up from work - his not working email that he tried in the morning was accepted. And he is now succesfully registered and playing SI.

Sounds a bit not logical... i know.

We tried before router restart but it did not worked at all. Hi made a router from his smartfone and managed to enter the game throught a lapton on a smartfone router network connection and set v-mode. We will try some more when it will possible.

Unfortelly there are some problems with registering on BitMeUp site with e-mail, the portal does not sees existing emails.
    Yesterday somebody else, writted to me that he cant login with his emal that he uses (op.pl or onet.pl), like it would not exist.
    I don't asked (yet) how he made it succesful registation.
    The same sollution ?

One player with who im trying to help, has the same problem.
    The game link sends him to bitme up portal, and it not possible to enter the game througt it. Over and over to top of the page.

When i sended him the link to what is after pressing former "big point player?" he sees the old starting page (not the new animated one) and has a sign error after attempt of login.

Any solution ?

We tried on chome, opera, cookies cleered.

regards

Each time when i want to enter the board the Chrome Browser say's

Connetion not private

Hakers can try to steel your data from board.bitmeup.com (np. paswords, messages or bank card numbers).
    NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID.

The only possibility to enter board is from advanced option bello the sign and enter with the sign - not secured
    When i check this on matrox browser every thing is fine, only on chrome from few days on my Windows 8.1 system

Hi.
    What for ?
    AZ system protects new players now, and thats fine.. Why team shoud create a new uni for them ?
    Stronger cant attack small ones, and now we have 2 new AZ - so every body until one milion of points are protected now.

Only option that i could imagine this would work is a speed uni, and possibility to continue to play on such a accont transfered to one of the old unis after end of it. Off corse if such an account would not be to extremelly big.

:thumbdown:

I did not check what whould hapen if i accept such a ally request. When i wanted to chek how many points that potencial new player has, i saw that he was already in new alliance and rejected his aplication.
    As well he sended 2 aplications to us - one in mentor mode, and later one in normal alliance join formula.

This was on INT1, aliance: LDV, the player is in alliance: ZOB .

When a players send a request in mentoring program and he is accepted by one of the alliaces that he wants to join,
    his aplication in all others alliances is still valid - i think it should dissapear.

I think that the spam block is to powerful. Good that you add this but ...
    I writed about a player in the alliance message page who wanted to join us, and his nick name was remowed in the message to others.
    His nick was something like this:-=b.l.a.c.k.y=- , and in the end it was : [removed link]

All players start from zero in the new universe - everything else is unfair

Several years before (2010 if im not wrong) in "BP times", after failed making of a back-up, current Polish team from 3 PL uniwerses made such decision. Delete all 3 unis - create one new and start from 0.

Because of this decision lot of players quited, mostly becouse they knew that they dont have so many time to play from very beginning like before... this is really not the way.

Alternatively you can start next speed unis this way that on the end of it every player may have a choice to be transfered to one of the old uni - for example RETRO. And continue play there. This may be the most easiest way to fill old unis.
    Ragards

Hello

The idea is fine - all depend how much players need to pay for such uni to play on it. If a lot you will do another Eco wars uni :|

Second and most important thing is the players what will play there - if you want to start a new uniwerse these need to be preceded by big commercial action, so we can get to as much of them there. At least those who retired and want to start one time more. If theese uni will have small number of players - it will be not atractive.

Regards
    Mariusz

Hi.
    Question about the Eco wars new serwer - faq
    any updates to eco wars faq ? In other words is that mean that the serwer will be exactly the same as in test period ?
    Im asking mainly about the speed of this uni.

uni speed:
    Ecowars is a speed universe and runs at 30-fold speed.
    The minimum flight time is 1 minute (except spy flights).