There will be no more of Int, De and Ru Dread.
    So or you will transfer or end the game. No point of heaving 3 unis with small number of players.

Fusion uni is ment for players o DE1 INT1 and RU1 (If it wil be accepted by players)
    I dont think that it will be there any super/silly speed like this test now.
    Just to give possibility to play on more populated uni than few current ones.

I have written about this when Genesis uni started and nice to hear this is now as real possibility for those players :)

In my opinion you should think about decreesing a bit fleet of those players from Genesis perhaps. Triple speed of that uni is one thing, another is number of planets. On Retro it was for most of the time 12 - for them 17+3 . This gives as well biger boost when you compere this to normal speed serwers than standart 6 years like it was writteng before.

Also, their planet placing. I'm not sure that giving them to much own free will beto good for Retro players. I would sugest standart copy of Genesis planets to Retro not nececerelly in the same galaxys as it was on Genesis.
    For example: Galaxy 1 from Genesis to galaxy 3 of Retro, 2 to 4 , 3 to 5 etc etc. With a small possibility to move a planet let's say +/- 5 solar systems from orginal possition and to any empty planet of choosed solar system. (So miners who chosed to build heavy 35-38 lv spice mines would not end on +100 degrees planet)

Quote from Dshi

for de/int/ru we plan to give these users the oppertunity to transfer to retro or a new "fusion" universe.
    But this will come with a later step. (and poll)

Good. If its possible to know when this may happen ? Few months, end of year ? Later ?

Quote from Dschi

I would prefer a increasement of the speed-up system for example to 20% of max. points.

Nice, but still i hope you guys renember that the most important thing is how to atract new fresh players to play the game. We need new fresh blood.

By the way, perhaps it is a good time to give player possibility to give/takeover other account legally ? Perhaps some people may want to look for previous SI players and give them their Genesis account if fusion will be accepted. As long they have an account on Retro as well.

regards
    Mariusz

Gratulacje pięknego wyniku, a przede wszystkim tego że jeszcze Ci się chce, bo cała reszta to siedzi z sentymentu tu bardziej.
    Umarła ? Raczej jest pod respiratorem i czeka aż ostatni zgasi światło ...
    Obrońcy SZO

Congratulations on the beautiful result, and first of all that you still want to fly here, because the rest is sitting becouse the sentiment here more.
    Game died? It is rather under the respirator and waits until the last one will put light out ...

GLOTHR

Hello

Universe speed - 3x, like it was/is on Genesis, keep it.
    Merchnant can be standart.

Like Goreu written before - try to do something with the fleet to make it more fun and rest of it more useble. I compleatlly agree with him.
    I would sugest to block on this uni Phoenix, and ad some base speed to Destroyers (from 4000 to 5400 for example).
    This will give a good choice then to build battleships or destroyers.

No fog of war please, this is not fun.
    Standart Attack Zones - 17.

Astros on uni - ulimited, but block building of galaxy scaner, so whe can have a lot of fun using Alliance Attack's, now its suiccide when you start it, a lot of time to be intercepted when everybody seas where your fleet will return before it reach it target.

To make this uni atractive players need to see that this uni is not made like previus ones - i mean NO PAY FOR WIN.
    So International Transmiter need to be blocked for more than before it was or avaliable until you reach for example 60%-70% points of current uni lider. (Like in catch up system)
    I have nothing against people who will want to use to catch the top players, thats fine, but buying top place is not nice for most people.

Perhaps it's not bad to give on this uni a choice for players when it will end. The choice that anybody who will fnish it can have a option to transfer his account to Retro for example instead of plazma on the end. As long we will not reach riduculus numbers on it.

regards

ps. Do something with old unis ... less and less players :( Not to much new ones :(

Those with the planet number in the middle mostly. Its possible to do colonize big planet with a big or smal number but ittakes a lot of time and colony ships to do this.
    Try something between 6-7-8-9-10-11, it will be easier to get a big score.

Defences are nice as long you dont biuld them instead of fleet.

Defences wont stop other players from stealing your resources if you will not play active.
    You can build for example 100 units of laser canons on each planet to discorage other of simple farming attacks.

To go throught Large Shield Dome opponent need 70 phx, to go throught 100 laser c. - 1000 phx (without own loosed units). Risking such an attack to get 5-10 transmiters of resources will not be profitable for others (As long they dont hunt for your fleet)

The best for their price are Sollar Cannons or Interval's i belive. Solars are a bit to expensive.

Hello :)

The calculations are made based on top1 player points in overal score

Below 0.1% points: 10x speed bonus
    Below 0.5% points: 5x speed
    Below 1% points: 3x speed
    Below 2% points: 2x speed

So if top1 player on Retro has 371.000.000 (for example) 10x speed factor will made an effect until you reach 0,1 % of his points - thats 371.000 points.

If i clearlly renember, you need to make some points every day to keep the speed bonus active.

regards
    ... by the way this is a discusion thread, not general questions area ;)

Back to subject :D Spoke again with him,

The problem is like Sark writted, the account is not transfered, but the player lost his pasword on it, and cannot login.
    The BP option after pressing "?" button for his account Eryk77 (uni Retro) each time are :

• [620] An application error occurred, please try again later

and hi can do anything. The same for e-mail, any sollution ?

I just spoked with this player.

Hi said thet he made a bitTag account, added the account, tried few times to log on it, and next he accidently ... delete it with already connected BP account.

Hello Lost_! With this email you receive the confirmation that your Bit#Tag Lost_ has been successfully deleted. We're sorry that you've decided to take this step but hope that we can telight you with our games in future. If you however change your mind, you can restore your account during the nex...

Thats the problem. The former bigpoint player button dosent work, becouse he already transfered account and delete everythig with bittage account delete option.

I hope this change some day...

I downloaded free proxy for android devices form google shop.
    It works with my smartfone provider network when i connect throught it ... at least this way game work's.