Hello, there is a fundamental value that is the number of troops, the others must not exceed 10% of the total calculation of the military rank.Being a war game, the fundamentals are the troops.If you have prepared castles with military structure or if they are farms of materials it is the player's problem.Another potential factor is the player's total score.Greetings.

I say there is an account design in which there are 40 very large castles (more than 1000 million) and 33 very small castles (from 2 to 12 million points). This should cause a drop in rank.Try to eliminate from the algorithm these castles so small and that are not usual in large accounts. For example, castles that do not reach 20% of the average score do not take into account their buildings, or those that do not reach 70 million points.Yes, a very important part should be the number of troops.If you want by private I indicate you some accounts so that you see it.

I do not have the formula to explain it with a number, if you want to pass it to me privately and I tell you the negative effect that it produces in the protection of weak players.On the other hand, I have not said at any time that it is to destroy large castles and build small, but since the update of protection through the military rank, I have seen many accounts of large players with a structure of for example 30 castles of 5 million points. This has caused that players of billions have remained in a military rank equal to someone of 10,000 million.Therefore, I believe that a rule created to protect the weak player has made this player an easy target.If it is an update it does not work with the purpose of its creation.I pray that it be reviewed. Greetings and thanks

Hello, I would like to report the misuse of the norm for the defense of players with a small military rank. However, there are many players who have created small castles or conquered grays. It is the circumstance that players with billions of points, obtain in this way a very small military range, being able to attack weaker players and being safe from big players. Some people have more than 30 of these small castles.I propose the modification of this rule and eliminate these castles from the algorithm. regards