there's no answer? Is not this topic important? I have not received response from the support to the sent tickect either. my main castle remains in its old place, but the coins have been deducted from my account and have been several attempts.
    Is it a bug, or that I have not done correctly, so that the coins are deducted and the castle does not move ?.

thank you if anyone is interested and responds

I have tried to move my main several times and always give the message that the principal could not be transferred, but nevertheless the discount of coins if that has occurred. in the attempts made, he discounted me about 160 golds.

worl 2

No, I have not deleted it, if I had, I would not report the problem here; is an attack received last night and I lost 30,000 troops, which I have not been able to cure, if this has not been changed then it could be a bugs.

thanks for your reply.

I do not know if it will be a problem for the translator and my post has not been understood, since there is no answer.

I have troops supporting friendly castles and these are receiving attacks and there are some losses of troops that will not let me cure, he tells me "No battle report has been found with the wounded troops." I have the reports I have lost around 100,000 troops.

It has always been possible to cure the troops sent as supports and now I can not? Is it a bugs or new update?

Support troops can no longer be cured?
    Is it a new game update?
    My support troops can not be cured, why?

thanks for your reply

you can still get attacks.

this is implemented because of stratgies that you can overwhelm someone in one night.
    We don't want this suprise attack option. The defense option (to jump away from an opponent) is ok like it is.

Ok thanks for your answer.

But I do not think that it is good, I could agree that if a player moves his main one he can not attack in 24 hours, but at the same time he can not be attacked in those 24 hours, it is just and balanced now that we are implementing rules to balance the game.

It is not true what you say. First of all it is assumed that a game programmer should not intervene in the conflicts of the game, I consider it is not in their function to assess whether a war is unfair or just as you have done and recognized here in this forum (read another post from you) .

I think it is good that you plan and implement updates that aim to maintain and increase the number of players is logical, but not influencing the game as if they have done and insist on calling an unjust war a conflict in a game of precisely that war.

And finally regarding your claim that you protect the game because some of them destroy their opponents, it is not true that you have implemented the CAPITULATION option in the game or you do not remember it, any player who is attacked and can understand that his game army or castles are compromised have this option and in 6 months may return to be the same.

So, because you say that there are players who destroy their opponents, this was many years ago if that was the case, but with your CAPITULATION update it is not possible for this to happen.

you are influencing the game and protecting a few to the detriment of many others.

Some years ago the possibility of moving the main castle was implemented in the game, this was done as a defensive measure, that is, for those players who were attacked they could move their main one to some farther place and thus avoid attacks; a means of protecting the weakest.

Now they change again and whoever moves their main castle will not be able to carry out attacks in 24 hours and my question:

Nor can I receive attacks?
    Has this been taken into account? or just because two or three players have complained about this is limited to the fact that the one who moves his main can not attack and if he receives attacks?

Thank you for your answers

Trying to understand these updates, it turns out that at the time they were implemented I was going out with red ball the hochester player and some more and green other players.

I have raised in a castle about 6 levels of military construction and from 00:00 hours it paired me with the top 50 of the game that is to say among many others with hochester that a few hours before I had it in red.

As many of you have seen in these days of war, the Hochester player moved 31 billion troops in one day, and those were not all of the things that most of the Damoria players could see in game statistics and now my question.

A series of factors have not been applied as potential etc that they say to balance the game and that the biggest ones can not attack the smallest but that the battles are between players of the same military rankig?

The army that has moved this player as well as other players are far away from mine and most of the players and exceed me in proportions of 4x1 at least? How is that calculation of military force can give these results if the intention of this application is the opposite?

And finally if I have raised 4 or 5 levels of military when a player stronger than you just have to eliminate a few military constructions from their castles and lower them in the ranking so that those with large armies if they can not now Attacking small players The trick is that, they demolish the military and they can.

I have checked this in the game and I invite them to do so when they want to attack players who can not because they are smaller they only have to demolish a few military constructions of their castles and if they are attacked by players of their same rank and do not want to be attacked demolish a few military constructions a little before 00:00 hours and when the ranking is updated they will see that they lower their qualification and they get other red and green balls.

Players look at it and they will see how it is true.

Hello, what infraction to the rules of the forum I have committed so that my thread of farewell to the game is erased?

.- Where is or has become that game that in 2009 so much I fell in love and I hooked to this day?

.- That game that when it is on the server in Spain, there are also big and small, small and large players, where some of them have been attacked and have been exceeded by more than 5 times my rating made up of 4 players than their Una I was part of an alliance of guilds and myself with my score of 20 million and 10 castles resisting their attacks and I was not conquered by any castle and joined a guild that protected me. History like mine how many has not been in 10 years of other players and worlds?

What were the guilds for? I wonder was not for the player to join and protect against other stronger players? "The union has strength" is said, apparently, have been turned into a game in the opposite sense to belong to a strong guild you are persecuted because you destroy the game.

.- Where is my game DAMORIA, when I enter Europe Global 2, where there have been big and small guilds and small and big players, join a guild called NUMANTIA that in the end we join him all powerful guild ORCOS for quite some time DAMORIA , where many players at the same time fight and support their colleagues or guild alliances. weepy as now.

And so I could continue to miss my game DAMORIAen the English server (you remember hoch, our differences, you with 240 castles and leader of dilligaf and I with 12 or 13 castles and we have good battles, obviously the fight was unbalanced but what we had fun friend, and of course with a substantial difference, I did not complain in the forum because I would attack a large etc, etc.

It is already in my game, what has changed and still has not been pleased in the subject, my story is repeated in hundreds of friends and enemies (the latter in the figurative sense) and they have remained faithful to their beloved game, which some few that well Why are there guilds? It is not for this.

ADIOS MY LOVED GAME DAMORIA, and welcome to the new bandits.

jejejeje there is no doubt that this is a joke, that supposed equalization that we want to sell and review is that a player with 4 times more score than mine and twice as many castles, we are paired, to die. or this, in the statistics of the other day, a player moved a certain number of troops, obviously not all his castis and moved 60% more troops than mine and it turns out that we are paired, hehehe and they want to sell us that 2 + 2 is 4, what are these guys ready?

And the other way round, it turns out that I can attack other players with less potential than me and contrasted players who surpass more than 50% in troops are within my scores.

This is serious?

Incredible in the end and still defend these updates as positive, jejeje, because it gives me more grays for abandonment of this game, after 10 years of sharing space with friends of game I think that in a short time we will have to abandon it and look for similar ones without as much nonsense as this game has become.

The changes are not worth commenting or commenting on, so that they respond by defending the indefensible and taking us for fools because they are right and we do not know what we are talking about.

Greetings to all and good game.