I think one of the best updates that have been made in the game is the capitulation option and I think the criteria that are applied are correct.

Now, if there are many players who think that they are abusing capitulation and perhaps I am one of them and in my modest opinion this has an easy solution and without changing any of the conditions to capitulate and it is as follows:

The castles that are conquered within the alliance itself are not counted to be able to capitulate, a player who wants to capitulate must have lost the number of troops required by the rules and other requirements.

I say this because right now a player (others have already done so) is passing his castles to members of his alliance and making attacks to lose troops, with no intention of conquering or defeating his rival or rivals, all as a strategy to fulfill the requirements of the capitulation and thus manages not to lose any castle and obtain troop bonuses etc, when the capitulation passes, it recovers its old castles and starts again, this is a very common practice lately in the game.

there is a problem with the demolition of buildings, I was demolishing levels of the farm and after the event the demolition has stopped and cannot be interrupted, I click on the demolition interruption tab and it is not deactivated, this is the message that comes out in the tab:
    da.global_text.build_ (Level -1)
    User ID: 2383
    world the crusades

P.S. also happens in the world 2

My apologies, my answer supposedly should have been published in English, I have the google translator activated for the page, but when updating it to publish some error of mine occurred and it was published in Spanish text.

As for the dischabit question, I think I answered it, but if this is not the case or if I do not understand it that way, I also apologize, we discussed this on a previous occasion and it will not lead to anything going back to the same thing.

personally it is not the same for me that a third party can post reports in the hall of fame, in my case there are several reports in the hall of fame of attacks carried out by me, one of them is to a disabled person and I did not put that report It has been put by a third player without my permission, understanding that this attack on a disabled person is mine from my personal scope of the game and I think it should be me who could put that report and not another player, if we understand or how I understand that the room of fame is for the players to post reports of their achievements or their defeats, that is to say that this page its intention is that the players who obtain or have great battles for their skill in defense or attack can show their skills and achievements before the rest of the players as an acknowledgment, therefore I still think that it is a decision of the attacker or a default if it is not a disabled defender.

I hope I have answered you and if not, I beg your pardon the language barrier is an insurmountable wall for me even if I use a translator because it gives errors in translation and interpretation.

Hay muchas diferencias para mi. Pero si esto es lo que piensas, hago la misma pregunta que el título de este hilo, ¿para qué son los espías?

Creo que el creador del hilo no está hablando de que un tercero envíe el informe al atacante de forma privada, es una vieja táctica de juego que usan todos los jugadores y tiene o tuvo sus riesgos y no todos los usaron, pero ahora es más fácil de hacer sin repercusiones (pero este es otro tema), pero ese informe permanece en la esfera privada, el atacante ha obtenido el informe que le interesó, pero no todos los jugadores en el juego y esta es una de las diferencias por las que me preguntas

Todavía creo que para publicar informes en el salón de la fama, solo los afectados, el atacante y el defensor y nadie más deberían poder hacerlo. y no estoy cuestionando el hilo del salón de la fama, por el contrario, me gusta mucho porque podemos ver grandes batallas de los atacantes y los defensores.

He tratado de explicar lo que entiendo que el creador del hilo quiere plantear y expresar mi opinión al respecto y si se tiene en cuenta, entonces, genial, y si no, creo que lo que presento no podría ser valorado, yo Nunca he querido o no entraré en una discusión al respecto que no conducirá a nada. Saludos cordiales y gracias por su atención.

This topic was indeed discussed extensively previously and I was one of those who raised this issue that now returns to the forum, it is your time or I was not understood or did not explain myself well.

I understand that what is stated here is clear, and it is that it is not right for a third player to publish a report in the hall of fame, this as I said previously could only be done by the attacker and the defender. and explained to me.

I mean

Dschibait suppose that I am in conflict with you and I am attacking your castles, and I have an interest in conquering them, logically I want to know what troops you have in your castle to plan my attack on that castle. (you ask your companions for help and they help you), I sent a spy attack to find out what troops you have in your castle and I lose the battle, so I cannot find out what troops you have and you will be happy because you have defeated me in the battle and I have not achieved my objective, but one of his companions who has helped him with his troops hangs the report of the battle in the hall of fame and I, despite not winning the battle, still know what troops you have it is his castle.

I plan my attack with the adequate troops and in sufficient numbers to win and conquer his castle because someone has published the report and thus I am with advantage obtaining information that you avoided with your fight so that I did not get it.

This is what I think is being considered here, in my modest opinion this is not logical, the only ones who could post the reports of attacks in the hall of fame would be the attacker and the owner of the castle and no one else, as I said. long time.

a question about the event.

once the event is over and the plots occupied by the hen house are destroyed, are the resources of the destroyed levels recovered?

Capitulation is a general "feature"
    and not based on any "holy" or "shitty"
    alliance.

...."shitty"....

This is an insult in my country, is that your intention? in the translation you are calling the alliances or some "shit" alliance

Hall of fame

Today in the hall of fame I have seen a report of an attack of mine to a gray castle, of the month of January that I have not posted on this page and I am not happy about it. I do not dispute whether this option is good or not, but I think it is not right that anyone can post a report, I think the only ones who should be able to post reports here are the attackers and the defenders and not a third party that has a support like in my case I have attacked a gray and that report is from my private domain and not from a third party, in this case if my attack were against another active player, I consider that this one could put a report, so I am quite angry with this, is giving information that I understand is private and exclusive.

please fix this, it is not good that this is done so, the attacker and the attacked are the only ones who can put reports.

Hello, is there someone around here? I also have a problem with trash of the main castle, in this thread is exposed, I have also sent tickect to support and there is still no answer, no solution to the bugs and this is already a few days. I would like it to be treated with the same speed as other castle transfer bugs, today, we are all players and we should have the same treatment.

thanks for nothing.

please as creator of this thread I ask you to close this thread, since the postulates in the are not cheating according to you; I do not know how I can close the thread.
    Thank you.

Quote from dischabit

i only want to say that this survey didn't show the correct situation. Until yesterday we had a 30/70 to "update yes" .. until yesterday there are 12 votes from users who didn't play damoria at all (have no damoria account) to "no - update" ...

Im not sure if this is your intention to "fake" a survey - but i don't want to have this kind of stuff here.

If it is me to whom this post is directed, I will tell you, if some people do not play damoria to vote in the survey, it is their responsibility, you give permission to register in the forum or the portal and I do not; I do not even know who votes of the players if for or against, you apparently do and insists that they are votes of no to the updates, therefore you will see and not me which players not registered in the game but in the damoria forum under your permission do this.

In another thread, I made the suggestion that you or the rest of the moderators would create a survey, but from what I see according to who or who they think, participate or suggest they are ignored or not, and to the evidence I refer, there is only that follow the forum and go read the different threads and draw their own conclusions, I see in many cases that you are dedicated to disparage, veto all that criticism is made, it does so continuously and sometimes with threats of veto etc.

if someone who does not play damoria has voted here, it is their responsibility and fault and not mine and they are already suspecting since they doubt me, what a coincidence that all those supposed votes that you say are not to the actualization that could be, but I also have the right to doubt that you are impartial and tell the truth, greetings, my respects and always. It's not worth wasting my time reading the antics of some. even more.

Each day that passes does not cease to amaze me, now they propose that several players of small ranks can be grouped and added to attack players with more military rank, but the attacked can not attack any of these players, can not respond to the aggression because they are out of their range, but my surprise is that they say that they are going to study it, that they see it difficult, but they will see it. For what I see according to who or who have in mind certain suggestions, or that gives the feeling.

-definitely how much hypocrisy, not to bore the staff and put a list of players that you want them to attack all quisqui that comes to their heart, and with all possible bonuses to the detriment of those who do not like and finish before.

By the way if you really want to know the opinion of the players about the updates, create a poll asking the players if they agree with the latest updates. Send a telegram to the players in the game to say yes or no to the new updates and you will really see if they agree or not.

to continue discussing this issue is time lost, if the walls of the castles are now difficult to destroy, trying to convince that most players do not like the update is harder than the walls of the castles.
    Most of the players do not like the update, whether they are big or small in my guild that there are players of all the scores there is no agreement, they will answer that they do not say it in the forum, and they do not do it because they understand that it is impossible mission .
    Only a few agree their reasons will have, but it is more than evident that in a short time we will see how many players will go, despite what they say.
    Precisely wars are what give more money to the owners of the game, since players buy gold, to demolish, put bonuses etc, but it seems that they do not see this.
    It is difficult to understand and assume that a player can attack you and you can not attack him, conquer a gray castle, or another type of castle and you can be attacked but you can not attack if the player is not in your range, interesting the impunity that it exists now and as it is being seen in the game, many small ones or with smaller rank are limited to send attacks not to conquer but to bother.

In short and to finish, this is what there is, you have to adapt and look for new strategies, in a game that is no longer conquest, union players, now are other times and if you want to continue playing or play as what they impose on you or what you leave is what is there.

a hug to all, good game and luck to all / as.

P.S. Gentlemen moderators etc, I wish you luck and I value your work considerably, I recognize that it is not easy for you and that you are looking for the best for everyone, sometimes with successes and others with less successes, thanks for your work.

I could then explain how to get in touch with the support of damoria, I can not find any link or page to send a ticket to support of damoria.

Thank you