Just wondering how it's possible that player who capitulated less then a week ago are back in the game? are there now new rules to capitulation? For example player alka1308 is back. I don't mind having more targets to attack, just wondering what the new rules are?

A short window like that is unfair to a lot of people around the world, that are either sleeping or at work and cannot take advantage of the 1st round. Can we make the next week more fair to everyone and do it in full days without this 4 hour window? I know for myself it will be extremely unlikely that I can be on during those particular 4 hours, at least not on fridays.

Just a question about crusades map. Today is the first day, and it looks like we have a limit of 9 sectors per day, yet some players already have 18. I noticed same thing happening last round, how is this possible?

Is it possible to change the script to mark the bandit camps by some mean when they are already under attack? As I scroll from castle to castle to send out attacks, it's a pain to send an attack just to get a message that it's already being attacked from another castle. Maybe change it to blue color, or some other way that we can visually recognize?

Just wondering if you ever considered adding experience points? Either add another building to create a general, similar to senator, Depending on the level of the general will depend how big of an army he can command, and with victory the general can accumulate experience points that would add to the attack bonus of the army. Experience points can only be added if the battle had enough troops, and the battles must be against members from another alliance. Maybe further limit this, the alliance must be officially at war with each other. Another option is to make experience points specific to a city. So if you send attack from castle A- that castle only gets the points, maybe separate offence and defense experience (or not). If you decide to accept the general idea, please make it so we can move him from castle to castle, please don't make it castle specific like senate

please create a correct post that a team member can check this.

A correct post should contain:
    - userID and World Maybe again -Venturia
    - a Castle name, ID or position Castle - Maybe again 28 855/238
    - what exactly do you expact what not (or false) happend--I won an upgrade to 1300 field ice castle. when I used it, the castle became regular baldur, and did not expland to 1300 fields

THank you

Do you refer to the appearance on the map?

Why should this happen?Was that announced?
    Reading the posts above may help.

It said I got an 1300 field ice castle, but that didn't happen. Yes the appearance is different, and it doesn't have 1300 fields. You are right, it didn't say anything about stars, I just assumed that would change as well. But the 1300 field was there.

There are different ways to get different special castles this event. Please read careful what you get/ win/ buy. With the mage you can win a goldcastle with resources. In other activities you can buy or win icecastles- upgrades. Read very carefully what you will get! If full resource stars are not mentioned, you will not get them. If you think you did not get what was said, fill in a ticket with ingame name, world, ID and coördinates of the changed castle and the way you obtained the upgrade/ castle.

when I opened the last day on Christmas calendar, it said I got an Ice-castle upgrade, but when I used it, it upgraded to regular baldur, and didn't change the cs or resource stars

The mage girl
    From 1st of December, we will increase the yield from mage spells for
    the Christmas season. At the same time, it is now possible to win a gold
    castle with a higher chance! (1300 fields and all resource stars). You
    can choose where to place this!

Exclusively on the 6th of December and on the 24th of December you can
    also use the mage in Baldur (Gold), Ice or Halloween castles!

Question about the last part, it says we can collect mage spells today from baldurs, but it doesn't seem to work

Yes, thank you for the event. I just have one question though, what is the appeal of today's "special" Why would I buy 200 spells for 300 gold, when the regular price is 1 gold for spell, so you can buy 200 spells for 200 gold?