please report this Ingame via the GO-Button.

regards
    Dschibait

it's allready reported it now i whant recycle it no dedomagement ??? the fleet is here but player not and c'ant recycle it ??? i whait responsed in game

Here is the player I do not quote the name of this fleet in assault group on his asteroid it is not the time I see him doing it the 1st time there was just a trans and resource after several attack he stay that the trans dock but more resources than I had looted and it seems to me that it is forbidden to protect this fleet against the attack in so do

this is a spy reported 2018-11-29 09:44:20

Transmetteur711Sonde6843Recycleur7630Croiseur de combat34814

Défenseur ******** [**:***:***]
    Armes:***% Bouclier:***% Défense:****%

DÉTRUIT(E)

La flotte offensive a remporté la victoire !
    Elle s'empare de 0 fonte, 0 métal, 0 kryptonite, 0 épice

La flotte offensive a perdu un total de 0 unité(s).
    Ls flotte défensive a perdu un total de 0 unité(s).

Nous avons détecté 0 métal et 0 kryptonite.
    La probabilité qu'un astéroïde se forme s'élève à 0%

and this is spy reported 20sec after attack it 2018-11-29 09:47:22

Transmetteur711Sonde6843Recycleur7630Croiseur de combat34814

have attacked it on other planete

Défenseur *******

DÉTRUIT(E)

La flotte offensive a remporté la victoire !
    Elle s'empare de 10.056.812 fonte, 768 métal, 6.455.382 kryptonite, 847.332 épice

La flotte offensive a perdu un total de 0 unité(s).
    Ls flotte défensive a perdu un total de 15.504.000 unité(s).

Nous avons détecté 3.106.000 métal et 2.492.400 kryptonite.
    La probabilité qu'un astéroïde se forme s'élève à 3%

the players was not here one menbers of my alliance have attacked it on 4 or 5 planete same result not here

lol - the ally pay to win is crying because other pay to win ^^

- you both were right. but you only speak about one player, who could be first i less time - thats your problem.

the alliance is so called because 15 minutes after the opening of the game a player or more had to pay so we decide to call it so I'm not against the Premium I do not cry for it but just for the abuse that make some ranking I mount them at the height of the raid and recycling and No in the manner of the transmitter but when I see the current ranking what good to spend 20h / 24 before ke games since d other 10 and take the ranking

today I am first in the standings only 500,000 points difference with a player who does not raid who has no coalition so no bonus mentoring
    Ate and my excessive presence on the game my raid all day bonuses win through my alliance j is struggling to stand up to a very active player in the game but very present in the payment
    in another position you say you want to remove the war to limit the assault on the player but leaves free court to the payment you said want to give a chance to the new player
    there are two days Thursday night before completely destroyed the fleet of a player and took any resource docks on many of these 14 planet at midnight the same day the appearance of black friday and put in place and this same player found with 500 000 000 dockside resource and 1,000,000 fleet points
    being a Premium player I do not get full of the pay but only how to earn points easily
    If I remember well space invasion and u planetary management games and strategist
    where is this mentality going?

recycled resources:653.389.739
    captured resources:2.448.746.155
    involved battles:5.839
    initiated battles:5.816
    battles won:5.744

on the french univers we lose years of games being univer X 1 we do not cry and we detruisais the account it refesais and we try to avengethis univer speed and a fast game in 1 day you could redo your lost fleet it is enough just to play it is not enough to know just player of the presence

it s war game no one trying Attack me it s x10 game it s easy To play last morning lost 90 000 fleet point on night make 100 000 point

This univers is finished only 40 payer really activé com play for fun back To 1 min speed Attack

Deletd Mv mod 3 month only all player are in mv
    Omg

I am french and the games in French language except that the coalition page is in German wanting to write a message Coalition 3 or 4 days ago I unintentionally left this one at the current time + 15% and current in my alliance and I do not benefit from this one it is not possible to have a compensation I am on the dark universe

I am leaving the alliance by wanting to write a message the translation of the games and poorly done in English the page remains in German despite the Games in English

Is it not possible to benefit from the program anyway?