there are players that can only be caught once during a small gap in question on the dark universe 5 minutes after the player and back and escapes the attack so he is forbidden to throw on this player briefs it's wholesale and forbidden to Space invasion player on SPace invasion

the player in question is making money in the game and this is back with millions of resources at the dock and he comes crying because he receives more than 25 attacks by an alliance and in addition to that you encourage him no action on the part of the coalition was in order to SPAMMER a single attack on a planet and not 3 planetary attack you do not even realize your own rule that no sense on a universe speed with a limit of 14 planets and I do not understand not even why such RULES exists on a games like space invasion

Space invasion is a strategy game,
    alliances are created, tools allow us to communicate to attack players tonight 1/1/2019 a player is not present i give dessuite l info to my coalition friends on skype.
    I launch attacks on the one my other friends do too .....
    1 hour later I receive a warning that my team has made more than 26 accents to this player and that next time I will block whatever day.
    my question is what is an alliance for if I can not attack the same target with my friends?
    A limit of 3 attacks per planet per 24 hours, 14 planets maximum per player or 42 attacks per day on the same player but I can not attack more than 26 under penalty of being banned ????
    You kill the game it is forbidden to attack any player more than 26 times by against no limit for the expense of money in the game no limit for the investor largely rewarded unlike the stiffness (which is the basics of the game) kill you can of player who you left you go out of the rules that no sense on this kind of games.
    other things related to the BEUG of the spice meet lastly on the post create to this effect you answered by saying that it is not a beug and that it hard for more than 11 years on the servers SPEED so you are aware of this without correcting it?
    And by the way since it is not a beug to post a message entitled Bugfix: Temperature-Bonus

soon we will receive a warning for probing a player 2 times?

Actually, as of now it is just a property of multiple speed universes. Based on comparison with multiple production in normal universes one might consider the special behavior of spice production in speed universes a bug which could be changed in the next instance of a speed universe. In the existing instances, however, it is just a different behavior, same as e.g. higher ship speed or fewer galaxies. After all, the production of hotter planets is affected as well. One could easily adjust one's colonizing strategy accordingly (or consider moving existing planets). Considering that hotter planets usually yield more fields (due to the sun usually being in the middle of the system), one could even consider this behavior an advantage.

yes I agree with you except when we start a uni thinking to produce more on a cold planet we colonized while cold planet but the problem and the univer has already 2 months on a X 10 speed loss on the planet cold and huge and squarely not to bail with the planet hot I have only 3 of 14 planets

I'm not asking for a hundredth spice compensation, I'm not asking you to pay back the spice on everything but all the things coming from the direction of the game and a little apology and a compensation like prod day x2 for example and not a shot of idt which of your benefit the player who not mine by resources that he not lost brief .....

Sorry for bad english there is no french support ...

I'm never told that space invasion was an easy game beug or not beug it has a good problem on the production of spice number of player was directly impacted by this (problem, beug) or any other name you want him give I do not ask for a transfer of 2 000 euros but a gesture on your part to refctify the shot this and the least things made the calculation over 2 months I am top 5 since the beginning of the server in building when you do your race and that do you realize that the cashier has made you pay more you say these not serious or you will be refunded the diference ??? Here is the same principle I invested resources to mine spice on cold planete and in the end I will have to invest in the metal mine or krytpo mine it is normal so desolate to ask for reimbursement (commercial gestures) from the manager of the game ................in any online game be it a difficult game (coding) or easy when there is a game error there is compensation but apparently SPACE invasion is not like 100% of other games ........ ......

please forgive me the best german player sorry to ask you reparation repair for resource losses we do not have any means to spend our (salary; retirement, pensions) in a short games we depart from the topics so thanks for keeping your jokes for you and start playing the place to end up paying and we will talk about the loss in question I think this and essential for a game to repair what is wrong and to compensate the player who penalize him by this beug but apparently this is only for me at the end of this server the account will remain on dark finished the small games manage by imcompetent

I currently have 14 planet whose 3 positive in temperatur everything else and negative you think frankly that the most win on these 3 planet compensates for the least lost on the other 11 negative and kaguja the beug and center on the spice and your biggest mine d epice and lvl 20 you have none on 4 planet and the other are 4 5 .... short your loss of spice I send you a freighter in compensation of 100 000 spice it should comblet the lack ...

When at the time that no compensation will be brought and you say that maybe it will be correct they are talking well to the owner of the game ?? Or is there another person above you because it is quite absurd your answers are denounced a beug and you say that may be this one will correct that you go to talk about it ........... ....

well in basic it should be fixed thats true but any compensition of lost production I wouldnt agree to time. Because only the Tops of Miner would have benefit of this and so in fact only top accounts would be pushed. I consider it wouldnt be fair this way.
    Just for Example p1 have allready 46kk building points and p 100 has 207k the difference between would directly set the server from less active to zero activity.
    So max if you want to give any kind of sorry to the gamer book them some free draws at Idt and its ok

Since you have very little point of building you wish transmitters to benefit from free resource my coalition have good mines the losses are consequent

If the bug is not correcting a compensation to fill the gap to have also many cold planet the losses is quite consistent between the lack of target and your sponsor who would finance your vacancy at dubaii a commercial gesture would be welcome a bonus of Prod for the last month of server or other

I do not find the post or I speak of styna who was blocked for using the asteroid beug in a conversation with you you tell me that it had enfranchised this rule of GA and after being blocked I see it in vacancy mode and I just say BRAVO

There was no gift on this planet!
    hum fail event ???
    no daly bonus ???

being given that it has more than 1 200 000 point of fleet and that on the dark the 1st in fleet has 2 000 000 (me) I am perhaps the only one to be able to attack it and what I am done I attack them but that did not give anything because the fleet was in AA and as proof that same player send me a message telling me that he had the right to do it for 48h

ok the player say me

if is not evidence he using bug .......

use the bug is allowed on this server? This is not the case and thank you for unlocking all dark gates account this will make more target to attack

Vos 1 1 abattues !
    Rapport d'espionnage de Astéroïde de 2018-11-29 16:26:57
    Fonte Métal Kryptonite Épice Énergie
    0 0 0 0 0
    Bâtiment
    Centre de développement 8 Astroport 3 Radar galactique 3

Flotte
    Transmetteur 711 Sonde 6843 Recycleur 7630 Croiseur de combat 34814
    Recherches
    Technologies d'extraction 14 Technologies énergétiques 12 Recherches sur la propulsion 8 Moteurs à réaction 11 Moteurs à diffusion 14
    Moteurs à distorsion 12 Technologies d'espionnage 13 Technologies d'armement 14 Technologies de boucliers 14 Systèmes de défense 11
    Systèmes d'acquisition 10 Technologies du graviton 10 Téléportation 6 Etudes des Trous Noirs (ETN) 2
    Chance dans défense d'espionnage : 100%

Les flottes suivantes s'affronteront le 2018-11-29 :
    ROUND - 1 -
    Agresseur mortouvif_1
    Armes:150% Bouclier:140% Défense:140%
    Type Transmetteur Phénix Colonisateur Sonde Croiseur de combat Bombardier furtif
    Quantité 7000 29983 3113 21000 25059 44
    Tir 325 800 25 0 750 750
    Boucliers 168 432 192 14.4 720 240
    Défense 120000 120000 108000 7200 144000 240000

Défenseur [*********]
    Armes:140% Bouclier:140% Défense:110%
    DÉTRUIT(E)

La flotte offensive a remporté la victoire !
    Elle s'empare de 0 fonte, 0 métal, 0 kryptonite, 0 épice
    La flotte offensive a perdu un total de 0 unité(s).
    Ls flotte défensive a perdu un total de 0 unité(s).
    Nous avons détecté 0 métal et 0 kryptonite.
    La probabilité qu'un astéroïde se forme s'élève à 0%

I just want to attack this fleet it is not present I still attacking on another planet and destroyed ships this morning I thought recycle it fleet on asteroid but impossible to give the ssault group and program it is not the first once I can attack the fleet present on this asteroid