I don't understand why everyone's complayning, You decided to attack us "BR" with 3 ore more Aliances. before you started the war against BR you knew we had a pact with NATO and LGH, So you took a risk for a big war. I was under attack by 4 bigger players from Les Templiers, And I didn't complayn. But I had to capitulate, Because I had no chance at all. So Stop complayning

read my post again before you write.
    I just wrote that the attack on the leader and diplomat means war. We are not afraid.
    regarding your alliance. It was not even a war. 3/4 players not active. Or more. we attacked castles where there was not even activity.

I have never seen a "war" with such an alliance. It looked as if one player was playing the whole alliance;)

JG union can and is several times smaller. He has less troops. But we will not give castles without a fight.

when NATO / LGH attacking Simon. There was the same excuse ;) He was the evil of a damoria because he wanted to fight ;)

Now I'm angry. Because I do not want to be a farmer. I'm not afraid of Nato and LGH. We will fight to the very end. I do not intend to accept their rules. Rules games are other.

For me. Attack on leader and dyplomat this alliance = WAR !!!!!

as a representative JendrzejGroup, Les Templiers, wolfpack, Polska Husaria, Hot Heads and some hide friends we want declared war for Bockereyders.

Good fun in damoria.

Jendrzej

Lasst uns einfach einen Krieg anzetteln und dann gehts los. Dann gibt es einige Loeschungen.
    Royal Rumble mit allen Truppen

"

wie Twinny schrieb. Der Krieg wird nicht lange dauern und es ist nicht fair, dass wir "heilige Kühe" im Spiel haben. Spieler, die besser sind als der Rest

wir haben eine Sperrgrenze, die sie nicht haben ;)

Start der Welt15.11.2014 (vor 1532 Tagen)

"So viele Jahre existiert diese Welt.

Über 120 Burgen haben nur Spieler, die noch nie gekämpft haben;)

Der Gedanke ist zwar ehrenwert aber unrealistisch. Die wenigen Spieler die mehr als 120 normale Schlösser besitzen werden in absehbarer Zeit mit Sicherheit nicht angegriffen.

Was ist dagegen einzuwenden, wenn diesen Spielern ein Ultimatum gestellt wird, dass sie die überzähligen Schlösser abreissen müssen, ansonsten diese verloren gehen. Wenn sie die Schlösser abreissen, haben sie keinen Verlust und es würde zur Fairness beitragen. Noch dazu es weniger als eine handvoll Spieler sind. Und genau diesen Spielern sollte es kein Kopfzerbrechen machen ein paar Schlösser abzureissen.

du hast 100% recht;)

Dschibait - you're right with the calculation.

But looking at the players who have 150 or more castles spoils the balance of the game. from month to month, their advantage over smaller players will only grow drastically.

such a player makes army like 6 players with beautiful 25 castles.
    if you additionally click the army in the baldurs, the advantage is even greater

Hochstedter - I do not even want to count how many troops can make 500 castles a day (together with baldur) ;) you have more points than some good alliances in the game . It used to be only points. now it is really an advantage in the production of the army.

Several players have over 120 ordinary castles. Small players can no longer exceed 120 ordinary castles ... So we can never catch up with them in production troops ;)

Now it is very easy to go through al castles. With CRTL LEFT and right plus button it is great. :)
    You can click 26 castles per minute.

So it is just 100 castles in 4 minutes...

26 castles * 3 (stables, barack, catapults) * 3 ( 3 x button to production whole troops) + 26 click (change castles) = 260 clicks

I would like to see you doing it in 4 minutes every 3 hours ;) when big players do not use this (for 3 golds) this option is not needed little the more :P

I think a player from over 100 castles will not click on every castle... This need too much time every. Maybe a good solution can be given a limit of normal castles where worked it.

I remember when admins did not want to give the recruitment manager more than 25 castles. Talking about the balance of the game. Now this is what has happened. Only in a different form. First recruiter +6 castles. Some have this for a few years from a witch :) + now 3 golds for all normal castles.

I think we will lose many small players because larger players will be production troops Even more in relation for small players who have some castles And new intelligent players will quickly see that they have no chance here with old players.

Players in damoria are less and less each month. I think that this feature will not help in any way to gain new players on world 1 and world 2.

Yesterday all changes was PERFECT

"
    [*]a new castle selection list has been integrated
    [*]Gracking errors have been fixed in several places
    [*]Troops in castles of "Gray" (inactive) players are now reduced by 1% per day. In this way, we want to make the conquer of Gray Castles more attractive.
    [*]We made changes to the Wall. Wall strength has been reduced by half on World1; on World2 it has been reduced approximately sixfold. We reserve the right to change the values with increasing ram numbers.
    "

Good job !

"Troops Production Update:

• the maximum troop amount for the troop building queue has been changed

• Up to and including level 71, the calcl remains 40 * level

• From level 71, the size of the build queue now increases to a maximum of almost 8000!
      • There are new ways to increase this maximum of troop queue

• Premium: Added 25% increased troop queue size to the premium account. Of course, already active premium accounts have got this activated
        • There is a new Silver and Gold mini package for increasing the Maximum troop queue size
        • The Mage allows you to increase the maximum values also by another 25% and 50%
        • The new maximum of the troop build queue is about 18,600 units
      • A new button has been added to the troop production buildings for all owners of the troop master. With this button you automatically fill the corresponding building’s troop queue list with the maximum number of troops that can be produced."

GOOD JOB !

"Capitulation update:
    You read that right! Damoria now offers you to capitulate to your opponents under certain conditions. We hope that this step will keep players in the game - who have struggled or lost many units in war. The capitulation info page can be accessed via the Military menu.

How exactly does the capitulation work?
    If you lose a lot of points and troops during a confrontation - now you get the opportunity to capitulate. Assuming you have not taken any castles in the last 2 or 7 days.
    If you capitulated, we will automatic stop all attacks and call back all support troops. Likewise, all support troops are recalled from your castles.
    You are not attackable for 6 months after activating the capitulation mode and you can’t perform any offensive actions yourself anymore.
    You are publicly visible for all as "capitulated"! Each player can see on the world map, your profile or alliance pages and in the ranking that you have capitulated. (red background of row)

We hope to keep players active in the game with this first version of the capitulation, even if they lost heavily in war. Of course, we will keep a critical eye on this function in order to prevent abuse or actions, which aren’t intended by us. "

good job !

function " fill troop queue "

good job ;)

this changes was really good.
    this changes was Yesterday.

today was new change "Fill troop production queue in all normal castles at use 3 golds"

see the biggest 20 players in the world . (world 1)
    If you think that this change really does not spoil the balance of the game, let it be that way.
    I think this function would be good in the new world. where everyone has equal opportunities.

"Here we set a new maximum limit of castles - from which we plan that it should no longer be possible to conquer or found a castle. This limit will be 120 castles.
    If you have more castles, you will not be able to take or create any new castle (other than Golden) as long as you are over that limit."

when player have for example 110 castles + much baldurs . he can conquer castles ?

Witam.Nie połaczyłam kont i teraz nie moge zrobic migracji do bitmeup.Na bitmeup mam konto ID
    6616 nick gracza Iskierka5 Dodam ,że za każdym razem system nakazuje mi rozpocząć gre od nowa.

Elkas1 have problem with migration. She not migration account to bitmeup before. Actual she created account in bitmeup with ID 6616. In game Elka have name Iskierka5 (world 1)

Hello players

I saw much players not know how migration to bitmeup.

Here we have film how we can do it ;) My friend did it .

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

good luck

I see different suggestions ;)

my new proposition

1. Change level Storehouse to for example 120 lvl in main castle ( we can destroy more big castles and not lost resources )

with health troops true....

Hello all players Damoria.

Please vote what You thinks about 2 ideas ;)

1. Change level Storehouse to for example 120 lvl ( we can destroy more big castles and not lost resources )

2. Change level Treasury to for example 120 lvl ( we can heal bigger fights )