Hello Goodnight,
    Yesterday night I removed to 5 castle ostry and today I reconquer them, because those castles I can not attack or me or anyone, because I am very under the military potential and no, when he has lost many more troops than me and more valuable jejejeje .

do not insult me and Ostry. we are not one player. I already told you that.

Do not lie in the forum Who lost more.

a few bigger fights.

EDITED BY MODERATOR:

REPORTS NEVER WITH NAMES OR COORDINATES!!!

here are some of my suggestions for future-proof updates

1. the possibility of transferring the combat report to the simulator. (It would be much faster if 1 button could move the combat to the simulator and allow combat analysis)

2. more look Castles on the map. Currently, you can see how the wavelength is about 5 points - 1000 points and above 20k points or somehow reaches the final appearance. It would be good if the castle above 100kk had a different look and above 1 kkk point. it would be easier to look for larger castles on the map

3. new types of troops. For example: kamikaze, slinger (using a slingshot) , Archer on a horse
    , Nobleman

4. give better bonuses for acquiring new players (the new player must meet specific requirements then the person inviting someone has a bonus)

5. we currently use programs to take combat shots. give the option to save the fight and show the players with the help of the button

6. increasing the granary for the main castles. I think that the capital should be exceptional. And for many players, except that you can not lose it, there are no advantages.

is a short list of ideas that could add variety to the game in the future

all of us want to play damara. But you should also take into account that maintaining servers, maintenance costs.
    somehow you have to earn a server maintenance.
    This is a strategy game so it's not " pay to win "

after all, every change gives pluses and minuses to all the alliances. I do not know why you are afraid of equal fights.
    since Nato and LGH joined the war, BR did nothing in this war.
    Only writing on the forum is good for BR.

the changes are clearly intended to help weaker players defend against big players. That was a big problem for you. It's always something you do not like.

We somehow do not complain about the fact that we are attacked by two much larger alliances.

this server was created from 2014. we had a great war with the Russians. We've lost a lot of troops. You have never fought since 2014. Have you had little time to prepare for war? Damoria is not just a farmerama and crying.

first. We mainly attacked non-active players. I for example attacks only 1 player. and he was not active. - 0 reaction. 0 build wall ...

secondly - I have not met any resistance. castles mainly high mines. and high wall ;)

thirdly - no response. since the beginning of the war, I have not received a single attack from BR.

Fourthly - I felt like I was fighting a dead alliance.

fifth - I have not even seen attempts to take a castle back.

sixthly - players wanted to end the game because they did not see the sense of playing without war.

as if you were active. fighting. they wrote to us, we lose despite being active, we have no chance. We would definitely get along. We care about battles - not on the breakout of active players. Do not write that we are destroying active players because that's not true

new changes give a better chance for equal fights. you can see many players does not suit

you are such a small player and unknown because I asked. It was not an important question to write here. do not write about it.

Here we talk about situation in war .

the attacks have come. many have withdrawn their attacks. many like to attack in the night bonus. It's time to start the war.

Lord Dragon - Do not insult me and my players.
    when top 1 is afraid of a war with a small alliance, it means that it is not worth top 1

I played only on europe global 2. I was the founder of the alliance JendrzejGroup ( eu 2 ). LGH leaders know me because they were in my alliance in eu 2

I have never played on other servers. I never lost war in past. And there were many of them.

SPQR - where was this alliance ? which server ?

I offered war Only Nato. And we can stop the attacks on BR. But NATO is afraid of us;) and did not agree to go to war on us.

After today, when LGH and NATO attacks reach JG players, the war of my whole relationship is officially underway.

All the alliances from my union are ready.

Good luck in battle