Yes you can trade with other players and if they are willing you can charge up to 20% differential in resource exchange all ready.

As stated Mitters is where you store resource for rainy day. Don't hold all your eggs in one basket that is the problem with players losing fleet and not being able to recover.

Wartownik

I took a quick look at your in game profile on Sirius and noticed the gif you are using is activating the slide bars in the profile. So I have taken it and reformatted it to so it will fit properly in view and not activate the slide bars.

This link below is to where it is stored on a permanent stable site. Which can be used to input the bb-code to place image on your profile.

Copy This Image Address to Install on your Profile Using BB-Code

HOW TO SETUP YOUR SIGNATURE ON FORUM !!!

Go to your name at the top of browser left click on your name it will give a drop box you will see where it says signature left click on that and input the address of the Board pic to your signature to have it displayed as image at the bottom of your forum posts.

How to Upload the image address to display Signature Banner as an Image:

Don't put addresses in brackets [ ] just slot between the two bb-code of img and /img these commands is what are in brackets.

This gives a better reflection on how it should be inputed.

BillyProfile2020.txt

Use the above text file to copy it and paste directly into the profile section.

First Attempt at doing someone else's complete profile setup. Now it is simple to do I put the info in a text file for the person to open and save and then simply copy and paste it into your Text Profile Section in the game settings. Thanks BillyTheSpaceKid for allowing me to produce your complete Profile setup across the game and forum. A complete Profile setup is more then just an avatar or Signature Banner. It is your profile theme put across in game as well as in the forum.

Even if you have no idea of a theme I'll endeavor to come up with a theme so that you can have a Complete Profile theme In-Game and Forum. They are fun to produce and you have the pleasure of having a great display on your profile to impress your friends and enemies. Far better then an empty Profile !!!

I have thought of something else to add to the in game profile to finish it off.

Place these following pics in order from the first to the last. But with these go to the end of the img] in the profile text section. Press enter on your keyboard then place these in order using the bb - code img [ ]
    /img [ ] between each one but as like the previous one don't put space between them. This way they'll connect all together underneath the two at top of profile section.

BillyWordsGun.pngBKGUN.gifBillyWordsGun2.png

These below links you need to open each one copy the addresses and paste in the profile Text section in game
    As it is telling me that it is a http err. in game profile.

https://img.webme.com/pic/a/alienharvestor/BillyWordsGun.png

https://img.webme.com/pic/a/alienharvestor/BKGUN.gif

https://img.webme.com/pic/a/al…vestor/BillyWordsGun2.png

This is for your profile you can't have them in the forum.

Plus here is a updated version for the previous Battle pic should fit correctly on your profile in game then.

https://img.webme.com/pic/a/al…stor/Battlescene.0003.gif

Here is the forum Avatar to look a little different to your setup on your profile in game

BillyForumAv.gif

You'll have to download it to upload to your avatar section in forum.

So are you completely satisfied with your new Profile Layout BillyTheSpaceKid ?

Also I have done the avatar to go with the Signature banner

BKAV.2020.gif

The address for in game for avatar

https://img.webme.com/pic/a/alienharvestor/BKAV.2020.gif

To be able to use it in the forum here you will need to download the avatar to your device then upload to your forum profile. in account user section edit avatar.

I think the knife gives the cartoon character a sinister note to the Banner as killing someone with a knife is a little harder then killing them with a gun. goes to show you that your willing to gut them.

Here is something to add to the profile

https://img.webme.com/pic/a/al…stor/Battlescene.0002.gif

Copy and paste it and put it between another img and /img actually put the img right up to the previous one when typing it. This will slot it right in next to your signature banner in game. It is setup at the same size as the Signature banner. If I have to adjust can be done easily. Remember to put them in [ ]'s

ok Billy the Space Kid you contacted me in game Here is the Signature banner which you can use for your profile page in game and here on the forum.

billythespacekidsig.gif

If you copy the Address and go to your profile page for the forum by left mouse clicking on your name at the top of browser screen. Then go to User Account and left click on Signature. Then hover mouse over the icon that displays image and then left click that icon , then paste the address into the address section and submit. It should then be displayed on your posts throughout the forum.

For those who would like a complete Profile setup. I will adapt the artwork and layout to requests. So check what type of Profile you can have done by looking at PESTILENCE in-game: Sirius , Nexus , Retro

Graphic work done using an assortment of programs to achieve great results and file size. This is especially great when it comes to moving gifs. Most graphic done using Corel Graphics Suite 5x. You might have a theme where the only pics you can find are movies. I can take that and edit movie to then be able to turn that into a moving gif, plus file size will be compressed to save file space. And come under the necessary file size to fit on a stable image address. What I mean by a complete, Profile setup this includes : 1. Avatar and Signature banner for forum. 2.Avatar and profile page layout, for in-game.

I see that you have designed the new Favourite to operate for Google Chrome what other browsers have you included the programming for Favourite's as the version of Opera I use occasionally hasn't got the function fully functional for it. The Opera I use is called Opera GX.

Specialization Spec Calculations

Wouldn't it be better to set the Calculations for the certain bonuses to the Spec's to the relevant tech involved with that bonus.

Such as Shield bonus for miner - The Shield Tech level of the player instead of the rank level.

Fleeter speed bonus:- The speed bonus should be calculated using the slowest ships with the Attacking fleets engine Tech level.

Researcher Resource Protection :- With this you may have to add a new tech like a storage tech.

With the constant field increases from the IDT maybe this limit of /10 is out dated. Maybe it should be open ended as the fields from the IDT ain't restricted to a certain number. So I feel that this upgrade should be changed to reflect the new concept of receiving fields from the IDT. We should be able to purchase them constantly as well.

Maybe it should be purchasable as

+10 Fields but you select the planet you are wanting those +10 fields placed. Instead of across the entire Empire. This way it would better situated to be applied to the game just similar to receiving them from the IDT. Except a player would have the option to purchase them constantly just as you receive them constantly from the IDT rolls.

Still the SI 2 is basically just the Classic version with different graphic's and a moving galaxy map. But thanks for the offer anyway. Plus I did play it for a short period of time but didn't like how it would speed up to 100 times fast. I know there are players that want to speed up their game progress. Because they want to be up with the top player's. But they lose out on the fun in growing an account from the bottoms up and progressing at normal speed. Which to me is a far better achievement when your accounts were built completely at normal speed. But hey I go with what ever is put out and adapt my game play to it. Maybe it would be nice to have the option to turn off the Speed bonus system so those who want to achieve and play the game without the speed boost and feel that we achieved the position we have in the rankings ourselves without speeding it up to achieve it.