Yes in Sirius the base speed is 1.5 for

• Resources production
    • Buildings
    • Ship buildings (fleet as well as defence)
    • Researches
    • (When the speed bonus is inactive)
    • The Flight Speed is x2 unless you have active speed bonuses from events, but you will find that those speed bonuses from events don't have speed bonus for Attack runs on active players. Plus I think for attack runs on active hostiles is limited down to 5 mins as the fastest time an attack on active player can be for Sirius Uni

I can't remember exactly but I do remember the calculation for receiving it is calculated at a % of the Top players points. Once you reach a certain % of the top players points you will not receive the speed bonus any more.

I can verify what Djibait says as I had done just that in Nexus and Retro as I had all ready achieved those point's I am not receiving them as those accounts grow again. As I had all ready received the points before dismantling the accounts by deleting planets.

BillyTheSpacekid I was happy to keep working on your profile to accommodate a date your original requests after the first one I did. You wanted a comic style , you also requested that the comic character have guns. That was the reason to continue was I will all ways try to achieve someones request to as close to a 100%. It was fun to create someone's entire profile. Those who have different profile types between forum and game profiles that also can be done. If your tired of stationary picture. I can bring your profile to life by doing a gif format profile setup.

BillyTheSpacekid if you like and would like the movie file of any of your profile pics. As movie file format avi which then are reformatted from movie file to gif format.

Hello
    Hu|\|ter

I see that you have a Signature banner but you are displaying it as a blocked image.
    Here below you can use this version to upload to the bitmeup space invasion board to display as an image:

Hunterpic.png

If you are unaware on how to upload it to your Signature Click here to go to page 2 of this thread
    Where you will find How to instructions instructions

120x120.gif

board.bitmeup.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/783/

bs2.gif

The built in Battle Sim it would be nice if it automatically input your own techs. Plus the ability to pre save each planet you have for quicker input of data when being attacked. Also probably allow for saved Squadrons which are pre saved Fleet compositions for attacking.

2ND Attempt At The Cartoon Avatar And Signature Banner
    BillyTheSpaceKid

Forum Avatar Below
    BillyforumAvatar.gif

In-Game Avatar Below
    BillyAvatar.gif

Billy In-Game Avatar Web Address

Forum Signature Banner Below

CartoonBillySig.forum.gif

Profile Page Signature Banner Below

CartoonBillySig.gif

If you like the look of them and want to have it setup for your profile page let me know BillyTheSpacekid
    And I'll setup and post a text file for easy load to profile page ?

BillyTheSpaceKid

I know you prefered the Cartoon look so I have had the time to update it with a Cartoon Character with Guns as you wanted me to do originally.

BillyTheSpacekidAv.gif

This is the Web Address below to be able to upload the Avatar

https://img.webme.com/pic/a/al…or/BillyTheSpacekidAv.gif

The Forum Signature Banner :

BillyUpdated2020.24.gif

or if your wanting it to be a little clearer you could use this formatted Version below to achieve that for the forum Signature:

BillyForumSig234x66.gif

And here below is the file to input it into the Profile Text Section to display on your game profile. It is sized to fill the Profile Text Section display area without causing Slide bars to show.

BillyTheSpacekidProfiletxt.txt

If you want to see what the Profile Text version of the Signature Banner looks like. Here below is a link as the picture file size is too large to upload as picture to forum but will display no problem on your profile page in game :

Profile Page Gif

Ok Billy I have updated the Banners for Profile page in Game here is the text file instructions are in the file:

BillyProfileUpdate.txt

Please at some point I think this thread should be pinned to make sure it stays on page one. Especially that way newcomers to the game will see it straight away because it won't get buried somewhere on page 2 onwards.

I thank the SI team as a whole for their quick response to the latest issue considering it being holiday time. Plus your exceptional teamwork in bringing new features to the game. As the game is growing to not only accommodate the paying player but also the non paying player.

A Big Thank You to the SI Team
    Keep up the good work

Come on Eagle, wie würde Angreifer zerstören faule Spieler, die vergessen, dass Cargo Loaded Mitter Flotten, wenn das System automatisiert wurde. Denn Automatisierung würde zu noch weniger Zielen führen. Es sei denn, das automatisierte System funktionierte tatsächlich auf der Grundlage, dass die Flotte für eine gewisse Zeit auf dem Planeten sitzen würde. Wobei wir sagen könnten, dass sie geladen wird. Die Flotte würde zu einem bestimmten Zeitpunkt nach der Landung die EF zum festgelegten Zeitlimit ausführen. Wenn die Spieler zu irgendeinem Zeitpunkt online sind, während die Flotte auf dem Planeten ist, können sie selbst dem Flug entkommen, indem sie das automatische System außer Kraft setzen.

It's not User to User it is From User for User which is a User offering some type of service to other users within the forum for the game. No where have you Offered any type of service to other users.

I'm not blaming you directly just asking that these threads be moved to the correct Category.

It's not User to User it is From User for User which is a User offering some type of service to other users within the forum for the game. No where have you offered any type of service to other users.

You need to learn to put your threads in the right category. This is a From User for User category. Your thread is meant to be under the Category Discussion as it is a game related discussion not a from user to user. As it is a discussion about the game. Should be under the Discussion category for this thread. As it isn't a from user for user thread. So I ask that this thread be transferred to the correct category it should be under.

You need to learn to put your threads in the right category. This is a From User for User category. Your thread is meant to be under the Category Speaker as it has nothing to do with the game or about from user for user. As non game related Discussion like this should be under the Speakers category for this thread. So I ask that this thread be transferred to the correct category it should be under.