When they were specifically the cause to the lack of those targets, due to constantly attacking the same hostile to the point where that player felt that his game wasn't getting any where. So they quit the game. This I have seen happening in a lot of online games especially when it is a militaristic game. If they were to take a more liberal approach by having several hostile targets and juggling them to allow those others to grow and feel that their game is progressing. They are more likely to stay around. If a farmer over milked his cows they would go dry on milk too. The same goes to exhausting your targets to the brink as well.

As for the resource protection of the researcher :- Maybe we could make a function similar to the Sirius Defense Up and down function. Where the protected resource's have to be lowered into a Tunnel System and brought up from the tunnel system to actually be used. This would allow for a period of time where the resource's could be attacked as they would be considered un protected while in the up stage but once completely lowered the resource's are safe.

This would lead to the researcher having to be actively be involved in the resource protection part to their spec. By downing the resource's to protect them and upping the resource's to actively use the resource's or to load onto ship's. This would then give a hostile small windows of opportunity to raid resource's.

It actually is happening every time the speed bonus is being activated back to 24 hrs. Even when the speed bonus hasn't run out. But every time it is extended back to 24 hrs it resets all my production back to 100%. But due to it only be a small problem your time is probably needed else where within Bitmeup. I will bare with it as it will improve as my game account grows anyway and the bonus doesn't keep resetting back to 24 hrs as much.

You answered my question with what you just stated. That I thought you might have had just activated it for my account. I see now that you actually updated the for the server. Thank you

Another bonus that came out of you enabling the https for SI2 is now the game interface page is securely locked as it was an unsecure connection till you enabled it.

Hi I have noticed that the Avatar upload into SI2 doesn't work I keep getting Url errors even with ones I have used for the SI clssic version. I also tried uploading from the Si classic board. Will upload the attachment here and see if that works.

bs2.gif

So I have tried all the different ways I could think of now to try to get SI2 to try to except an avatar. I am getting a url error

Who said anything about payment I just been striking it lucky from free IDT Spins. As the urplasma payment for extra fields is only limited to 10 by 10 times. If they want the urplasma spenditure they need to adjust it to a open ended urplasma amount for per amount of urplasma for + amount of Fields.

In actual fact its not the number of a planet. But more choosing the planets that are in a certain dist. from the Sun. As far out Spice worlds you will find are consistantly small field generations but then every now and then it can spit out a large fielded one but the chance of a large one could take quite a few tries for a Spice World. The same goes for those in close to the Sun but more chance of a close one being bigger then a Outer Spice World. But there is a Goldilocks dist from Sun that constantly you will hit big fields with Multi Colonisation Method.

I thought if you had fleet spec points and wanted to reduce the fleet spec points that you had to delete the active raid planet numbers to reflect the amount of fleet spec points you were going to activate. In other words if you were reducing the fleet spec down from Tier 2 to Tier 1 that you would have to delete 1 raid base before being able to drop fleet spec tiers

If you are wanting decent field number. Send more then the 1 colonyship to where you are wanting to colonise. Make sure to leave time between them so if you don't obtain the fields you are looking for you delete it before the next colonyship reaches the planet. When the first one hits if it's a high number the next one will more then likely be a low field then the next usually goes up again. That is what I have noticed over my time doing it.

Ok the second research might not be simultaneous but when you select the second research the cost is deducted straight away therefore you don't need to worry about having resource's there to have it activate. So it is a bonus to having the second research in Que.

Plus with the engineer you are able to get a -5% cost to your ship builds and that is at 10 times as long to build. So 10% faster the Engineer is worth having especially when building large packets.

As far as the extra slot goes. It would be beneficial for the queued buildings that the cost was deducted straight away for the buildings in the queue just like SI2 does.

But the the main reason for the thread was opened was to ask for the ability to select fleets for recall to allow the player to select the one's they want recalled then with one click they are all recalled, instead of having to select them one at a time.

Yes sometimes I am looking for recyclers that I have actually accidentally sent filling all my fleet bases and then have to search recycler's. Other times I am searching for specific cargo fleets. Some players have more then the one type of fleet movement. I don't keep all my eggs in one basket. But even the ability to search for specific fleets by info which is a fleets composition is fine. As I can see you seem to not want to allow players to name fleets. As you are adamant about that.

I wasn't talking about co-ordinate input but actually being able to give each fleet movement your own title to be able to quickly verify your fleets by the title you give them instead of having to check info and co-ords to see you are about to recall the fleet you are wanting.