Ich muss in der Lage sein, Xators Avatar zu sehen, wenn Sie so etwas wollen? Wenn Sie also in der Lage sind, den Avatar von Xator zu erhalten, wäre ich mehr als glücklich, etwas Ähnliches zu schaffen.

Blackthorne is right on the mark. Stop being tighter then a fishes backside and spend like $4-$10 depending on where you live to get the Merchant for 30 day's. And stop the complaining about it. If you don't want to spend then don't complain. It's not as if it would break the bank. It's only a small fee really.

It was a Ninja he brought it to me. You guy's have been doing nothing but trying to find my fleet. So this was a little bonus to me. I wasn't saying it wasn't the biggest fleet kill. But in the same he deserved to lose the 600 Nixies. Maybe he'll think twice before trying to take res on planet.

ROUND - 1 -

Attacker timdoo :

Attacker: timdoo
    Transmitter 30
    Phoenix 600

Defender: PESTILENCE
    Laser cannon battery 50
    Small shield dome 1
    Large shield dome 1
    Phoenix 421
    Spy probe 7
    Battleship 760

[BATTLE]

Attackertimdoo
    DESTROYED

DefenderPESTILENCE
    Laser cannon battery 50
    Small shield dome 1
    Large shield dome 1
    Phoenix 382
    Battleship 741

The defender won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 31.500.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 3.111.000 units.

There are now 8.234.000 metal and 5.610.400 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 10%
    All Rubble Mine !!!!

Converter by si-machine 1.1

By having Spy Assistant you get your All Spy Report's combined into 1 window. Like the Galaxy screen except with your Spy Report's all in one place and not having multiple little window's opened. Or you could also have a spy assistant button on the main interface which bring's all the spy report's into 1 page on the main window of the browser. Also you could have it where you have a list of all the player's in 1 window instead of having to select them from the galaxy screen. This would improve the function of having a spy agent.

Instead of your Spy Report's going to the message service have them go directly to the above function. You could also add the Battle report's to the Spy Agents 1 windowed section for easier display of all the battle's that occur during your time playing. It's more about accessibility to the information without having to go through so many click's to get to the info.

It would really make having the Spy Assistant a very useful assistant as you info would be far more easier to access as it all in 1 place for quick access to the info.

Another ability to the Spy Agent with the 1 window ability is a one click and all the Hostile player's planets that are in spy probe range of your selected planet at the time of click sends all the spy probe's.

Hi, this is more for the GO's the message's service time is 1 hr and half behind the actual time. Central Australian Time during Daylight savings is GMT +10:30 non daylight savings is GMT +9:30.

If at some point you would be able to correct this problem it would be appreciated. But not a urgent matter. Just annoying to have to work the time out all the time to know exactly when the time the message was sent. Plus the spy reports time is out as well.

Hope you can get to fixing it eventually Thankyou.

I wasn't trying in any way to derail your excellent work in producing a new server. The Space Invasion Team has done a great job in bringing us not only a new server but some new strategies to the the game. I am glad I came back after leaving the game for awhile. Plus to anyone who think's the assistants ain't worth the money are crazy. They really make your game play so much better in SI. To put it honestly they really don't cost that much to having them for 30 Day's. Well worth every dollar spent.

Just a General Question about the up and down of Defence's : Just would like to know that if I down the defence's that I ain't putting down the Shield's as well. And that it only applies to the firing defense's ?

Dschibait

no ones says something else; we didn't wrote anywhere that this would or could be allowed.

I know that it hadn't been mentioned I was just wanting to ask if it was going to be the case. Or was being thought about by the SpaceInvasion Team.

As I would find it a bit unfair to those who will be just starting up in the new server.

I would like to know that the Genesis 2 server that will be finishing up this year. That you won't be allowing them to transfer to the new server. As it would be incredibly damaging to a server that is a new one. I will be very disappointed if you do.

Energy depletion from attack's.
    That where a successful attack. That the Fusion plant energy supply to the planet is reduced by a 10% per attack. This would add another element to where being attacked you find that you'll have to adjust power distribution on planets.

Something that wouldn't be too difficult to implement into the programming for the attack function.

Maybe only from Battleships which then the battleship description would be correct in it's EMP weapon it has.
    Could also be the chance to add a new tech as well. EMP Tech level. Plus another defensive Tech like EMP Shielding for Fusion plants. Which can both then be used to calculate the energy loss on planet.

Power supply regenerate's over at a rate of 2% or 2.5% per hr.

A new universe based more for the strategic play of SI. Instead of a Pay-To-Win style that SI servers have turned into. But a server with a subscription to have access to the server. This would leave the Universe to strategy alone. Which would mean that it would be more to the strategy of a player. It is just a suggestion.