To all player's reading this if you have a SI2 server account you can use it to buy your urplasma. If you are needing to buy assistant's buy them as a gift this will enable you to use them in any server. You just need to go to your gifts for that server you are wanting it for and send to self. Just till they sort the problem out.

Ok just tried all 3 Sirius Retro and Nexus same problem. In game. Also have just checked the log in Buy urplasma it doesn't work at all no message but doesn't open page. ok I have succeeded by using my SI2 server account to get gift. So it work's on SI2 server.

To all player's reading this if you have a SI2 server account you can use it to buy your urplasma. If you are needing to buy assistant's buy them as a gift this will enable you to use them in any server. You just need to go to your gifts for that server you are wanting it for and send to self. Just till they sort the problem out.

Yes it is still happening. It happens when you goto select the urplasma icon. you end up with the error message. I thought it might have been my browser but I have tried it on both Opera and google chrome.

In my opinion as long as you use google chrome as the browser on your smartphone it work's quite well in Desktop version. But Opera for your SmartPhone work's even better then say firefox or Chrome. I am using Opera myself as it seems to load page's the quickest out of the browser's I have installed.

Mobile Opera Browser Download
    Or
    Google Chrome Browser Download

These 2 Browser are the quickest in page load for playing SpaceInvasion

I do recommend those with small screen size's to choose to play with Opera Browser as it is a good one for small screen size's.

Yes you would probably find out that it was that the idea was too similar to the Galaxy scanner we already had in game.

We could also have another Research Tech component to the Intelligence Building.

Like : Galactic Communication

Each level would give your Intelligence building the Communications distance of 250.

This would mean that you would at least need level 4 to be able to reach in communication with the next Solar System with the Intelligence Building.

You need the programming to recognise the locale=gb and locale=au to be understood to reflect some how as local=en

it's an address problem

The problem has been solved it work's correctly now.

Just to mention was it also to be part of the change where the message's would say AU Return Fleet. Or is it a bug that need's looked into. Plus sorry for double post. ok well the messaging service is now displaying message's as au fleet return and au spy report. Is this meant to be happening with the message service.

Ok quick note : The programming line has to correspond the same between

locale=en
    and the corresponding locale=au or by simply adding a line to the programming to have the program except the locale's of english speaking countries to be recognised as locale=en

for the message's to correctly give the right subject: info in the messaging service

Just a thought but then your the producer Dschibait. Just try to remember when imputing a program line you need to take into account what other programming line's it will effect. This would help in future implementation of programming line's.

i implement a first version ... could you try this out because im not 100% sure if this works on all pages.
    (but it should)

The Australian flag worked for the main screen. But isn't available in the Alliance manage section. It is there you just can't select it tho. Thank you by the way for adding us Australians in this flag endeavour.

Alliance Fleet Overview

To where other member's within the Alliance see Spies and Attack's that are launched against fellow member's of an Alliance. This could possibly then make it more beneficial to belong to Alliance. It is a kind of way to adding the protection of being in a Alliance. As then other member's of an Alliance could possibly implement a intercept. It would become a new strategy to the game.

Could possibly be a new menu selection to where it is a bit like the command central. When clicked if there is any spying or attack's running against fellow member's it show's up in the Alliance Fleet Overview.

You could also possibly make it to where the player needs to build a Intelligence Building to have access to the Alliance Fleet Overview.

This Intelligence Building you could also then possibly make it to be able to see other member's planet attack's and spies by say :
    level 1 other member's planet is in same system.

And have it to where each level increases the dist between your planet with the Intelligence building and your fellow member who also has an Intelligence building.

Let's say distance of 100 per level of Intelligence Building. And make it to where both member's would have to have a level that allowed for the distance between those planets.

It's only a small difference but a crucial one the EF assist work's better in the old version interface as you can put a manual input time and it stay's there between the send and send page as the menu side doesn't refresh when you send and bring up the send page. But the new beta version the menu side refreshes so does the EF assist function so you have to continully input your time on the new beta version interface.

Fleeter : Is someone who plays to attack hostile fleets for fleet point destruction. And isn't concerned with the resource's on hostile planets. So their focus is on taking out hostile fleet's. As if you are using transmitter's in your attack then it's a raid so your a Raider not a Fleeter.

Raider : Is someone who is focused on both the fleet and the resource's on planet of Hostile'splanets.

Miner : Is someone who just focuses on building and mining resource's to do so. And their fleet's consist of 70% to 80% cargo vessel's. But if your into Trading in Resource's as well then to be politically correct you are a Commerce Merchant not a Miner.

Turtle : Is someone who builds defence walls so of course has more defence's then fleet.

If one is going to give themselve's a Title then their actions should be to what they are calling themselve's. I know it's only a game but please be politically correct in your Title your calling yourself.

Player actions:

1. Fleeting Action : Goes only after the fleet and attack's only with attack ship's for the sole purpose of collecting the rubble pile. (Fleeter)
    2. Raiding Action : Goes after Fleet and Planets Resource's. (Raider)
    3. Defence destruction Action : In other word's Turtle Cracking Solely going after defence's for the rubble pile. (Bomberdeer)

When you look at an idea you must also take into account other players not your own agenda. 20-40% would be greatly appreciated by those player's stated by Dschibait. Maybe you should look at a time limit between coming out of VM and being able to reactivate it. This would stop those VM jumpers from coming out and going straight back in.

You could possibly have it where the player purchases the Storeman Assistant by level.
    Say :
    Storeman level 1 = 5% production and so on to no more then 40% max.

And can only be purchased if you are in vacation mode.

Maybe the SpaceInvasion team should look at making a allotted amount of day's per year that someone can use VM. Let's say 3 Month's max per year. Once allotted day's have been used after that they should have to pay to be have VM active.

As of now there is no production while in VM. But maybe we could make a Storeman assistant that would allow production while in VM.
    Maybe be able to purchase him for 2 days , 7 days so on. I leave the costing of this to the SpaceInvasion Team to decide the costing of the Storeman assistant.