hello I have a problem is a question

what does it mean: 1x da.event.item.mbf

then I won 20x buildfield (main castle) but they are not in my objects can you look at that??

venturia ID 6

Hello everyone

I have a question about the price of conquest certificates

my price being 602 thousand emerald for a certificate, I have just passed a castle in amber castles is now my price is 606705 emerald.

I didn't see any mention that said that the price of the certificates increased with the amber castles, did I read it wrong or is there a problem???

Sincerely

there is no problem, I was just wondering why it was writing recruitment in progress in 50 castles when it only does it in 40 castles but it doesn't bother me it's just a writing problem in the game but I don't it's not if you manage to understand what I'm saying in any case it has no impact in the game

Good morning

thank you for your information

my only question is why when we use 3 gold for auto recruit it tells us that we can recruit on 50

castles??

50/ 50 troop reinforcement (in progress)

may be an error to correct, currently I produce of course 40 castles

Cordially

Hello everyone

this morning I noticed that a level of amber mine appeared on one of my castles would it be possible to remove it???

I never built the treasure room at 30 as well as the alchemist at 30 to make the amber mine I don't have the place to build them to remove this level appeared

Castle - Damorian_3050 4

eu2 ID 6

Last year some players cried the event is too big. But i miss the crusade.

Mage energy event also would be fine 🙂

And there was a lottery for gold buyers 😉

I dont like to attack bandits cause nowadays i play on smartphone most of the time and there it takes too much time and makes absolutely no fun, without bandits this event isnt really nice ... The butcher should have more output ;)

I completely agree with you, more small events is a lottery would be good, energy is easy for everyone, even on the phone, on the other hand, bandits on the phone, it's almost impossible, that's also why I don't do it. not

hello to all team damoria as a player

I would like to have your opinion on the meat fest, I have the impression that the meat fest is not working this year, in the meat top 10 no player in the top 10 military, in the top 20 only 2 player you top 10 military is a player you top 20 military

of course it's summer vacation but that's the case every year I think what's missing are bonuses for the first 3 as well as the top 10 is the top 20 with free spells special castles town improvements holy land to build on the castles is on the baldurs see gold

a small improvement would be good with the master butcher is that we can activate it for 2 hours 12 hours 24 hours maybe adding 8 hours would be good because 8 hours often corresponds to a working day or a night's sleep

the meat event is good in summer because damoria is dormant in summer because everyone is on vacation or outside when the weather is nice except this year

I would also like there to be more events during the year short events of a weekend or a week to make the game more attractive throughout the year, not necessarily need to do new event just do them more often

here I would like to have a maximum of opinion the goal would be to make evolve the events so that that interests a maximum of player is thus to make the game more active. the opinion of the players is very interesting for the damoria team

Cordially

Good morning

I had questions about eu2 recruitment

I can recruit on 48 castles as written below

9 / 48 troop fill (in progress)

but I only have 38 active castles as written below

active castles: 38 / 38

I have 50 castles less my 2 baldurs or 48 but I have 11 castles where I can no longer recruit moreover I do not understand why (recruitment impossible)

either 36 castles or I can recruit more my 2 baldurs or 38, I do not understand all his figures

can you explain to me why I can't recruit on my 48 castles as indicated in the loading??

Cordially

EU2

ID 6

Hello everyone

I have just made a new amber castles is until now it was necessary to wait 14 days to make a new one is this morning it takes 30 days to make a new one, I do not see any writing when this change

can you give me some information please :/ :/

thank you for having understood my message the amber castles are the largest and the largest castles are targets therefore indeed its castles disturb the list

of course when you 613 normal castles I do not count the castles with 0 or 1 point

Hello everyone

it is impossible to take the amber castles whether on eu1 or eu2, on eu2 there will soon be more ambergris castles than normal castles it would be good to make them disappear from the list of gray castles is that each time a player becomes gray his amber castles automatically disappear or so that we can take them but for the moment it pollutes the list of gray castles

thank you for your understanding