I thank you for this answer, while waiting for more information from Dschibait when the end of the truce

cordially

loic

yesterday I connect at midnight for the end of the trveve and I see that the trve and prolonged 1 day !!

this morning I connect at midnight and I see that there is still the trève !!

the sow will end when ???

cordially

loic

Hello

when
    migrating worlds to a single world more than 2 years ago one of my 2
    account did not succeed fuissioned with my main account and since he and
    stuck, now that moderators are doing a good job I would like to know if
    I could recover on my main account my old main castle of my second account and his troops ???

during the migration I reported the problem but nothing was done. that's why now I would like to recover my castle

here is the name of my main chateau which has been blocked since the migrations

Player's name: kratos
    Contact information 112 | 408

as you will see it and sharing connections with seguinloic0164 who and my main account

kratos was on the world 2 and
    seguinloic0164 was about the world 1

normally kratos would have merged with seguinloic0164 but there was a bug and kratos and still get stuck

cordially

loic

this is not possible to put the end of the morning break ??? a lot of player are impatient

it's been 7 days since we wait

hello this morning I used
    109 times the activations with gold with the magician and I received
    the precious stones and the resources but I was not received the troop
    on my castles

Assault 288 | 448 438.738.725

I updated several times Damoria and I logged out several times and the troop do not come, it's already 1 hour

can you solve the problem ???

cordially

loic

Thank you !! tonight my packs and bonus stops, I will be penalized in production of troops and resources for several hours or days