Hello

I have a few questions

normally baldurs fortress are supposed to have all the stars ???

because I have a baldurs that has

0/5 stone
    0/5 wood
    1/5 ores

0/3 in emerald

I asked several players and no player has a baldurs or missing stars

cordially

loic

Hello

once again there is a truce without warning us !! why put a week of truce while the update will be that the 30 ???

I request resource bonuses or troop productions as well as offers for the purchase of gold

it can not last to put truces without warning in advance !! to attack some player we put 2 to 3 days with the rams and you put a truce !! we must start all over again the attacks

I am one of the oldest player in Damoria and I start to get tired of his truce rehearsals without warning! with the old owners it never happened

cordially

loic

Hello

I still have reserve fill used, I have to use them before the end of the event or I can use them later ???

cordially

loic

thank you for putting the master troop every 10 minutes! because
    for the player who had level 100 and ben often the lance-bearer and the
    scouts did not recuite while waiting for the master of troop

thank you

cordially

loic

Hello

would
    it be possible for the troupe to pass more regularly because often the
    spear bearer and the scouts do not recruit more because they expect the
    master troop and therefore we lose a lot of productions

cordially

loic

it's now 2 hours and I see that damoria still works !! i think i'm going to leave damoria car damoria and always on a low or maintenance basis and we do not even know why and the time limit of curb and maintenance are never respected while we put a lot of money in the game

ok i'm going to make a tikets when damoria will work because yes with maintenance i lost about 12 billion resources

I thank you for you quick reply

if you do regular maintenance has that damoria must still have bugs! this and well to fix the bug soon damoria will have no more bug

yesterday I destroyed 2 castles with gold

the
    first demolitions had arrived last night and the second demolitions had
    arrived this morning around 8 am but with the maintenance I could not
    connect to empty my reserve, it's not my fault

I suffered a lot of loss of resources on my castle because my reserve and full since last night

do you understand what I mean ???

cordially

loic

thank you for this quick response

it would be nice to warn damoria players before maintenances it avoid inconvenience!

how are you compensating the loss of resources for the demolitions of my 2 castles ???

do you know when maintenance is going to end ???

cordially

loic