many players are waiting to buy gold because it has no bonus and the new rules cost us dear gold, will you soon offer offers to buy gold ???

cordially
    loic

Hallo

Eine kleine Nachricht, die Ihnen mitteilt, dass es ein Problem mit den Wänden gibt, denn wenn zwei Spieler die gleiche Truppenanzahl haben und derselbe sucht, verliert der Spieler, der sich mit einer Mauer verteidigt, viel mehr als der Angreifer Die Wände sollten der Arche einen Bonus gegeben haben und töten dem Angreifer also mehr als Truppen, als dem Verteidiger, bevor Sie die Wände ändern, an denen er dieses Problem nicht hatte

Ich kann kein Beispiel auf der Seite anhängen

Kannst du mit Simultanionen zusehen?

herzlich

Loic

Hello

a little message to tell you that there is a problem with the walls because when 2 players have the same numbers of troops and the same searches the player who defends with a wall loses much more than the aggressor it is not normal the walls should have given a bonus to the arche and therefore kill more than troupe to the attacker than to the defender, before you modify the walls he did not have this problem

I can not attach an example on the page

can you watch with simultaions

cordially

loic

yes that I knew, it does not change much of the old list that still works, with this new list have just seen what castles and holy city

Hello

there is no one who deals with lotto ???

because have not been the winners of the last 2 weeks

cordially

loic

good evening

I am very happy that damoria makes changes

on the other hand I am very disappointed that damoria has become a money game! now a player who has a lot of money can have in a minute an account as big as a player who took more than 10 years to build it and who made a lot of wars to have such big castles

then I do not understand the change on the wall

for years the walls was easy to destroy after you made an update that made the walls very hard to destroy so we built walls high so that it is hard to destroy and now you make a new update or the walls are again easy to destroy, we do not understand why such a change ??? now we have to destroy our walls again so that at noel we had to build walls

a second question about capitulations

- I think the duration of 6 months and really too long !! it should be reduced to 3 months and again I find it high

if we capitulate it means that we can not take gray castles !! he would have left this action possible otherwise the player will get bored for such a long time

- you talk about winning new castles, do you have more information to give us ???

I am one of the oldest player of damoria and I would like to have answers

cordialy

loic

a second question about capitulations

- I think the duration of 6 months and really too long !! it should be reduced to 3 months and again I find it high

if we capitulate it means that we can not take gray castles !! he would have left this action possible otherwise the player will get bored for such a long time

- you talk about winning new castles, do you have more information to give us ???

Wishing you a very good evening

cordially
    loic

good evening

I am very happy that damoria makes changes

on the other hand I am very disappointed that damoria has become a money game! now a player who has a lot of money can have in a minute an account as big as a player who took more than 10 years to build it and who made a lot of wars to have such big castles

then I do not understand the change on the wall

for years the walls was easy to destroy after you made an update that made the walls very hard to destroy so we built walls high so that it is hard to destroy and now you make a new update or the walls are again easy to destroy, we do not understand why such a change ??? now we have to destroy our walls again so that at noel we had to build walls

I am one of the oldest player of damoria and I would like to have answers

cordialy

loic

castles that become gray lose too much land and therefore too many points!

if the castles would lose less land and therefore less points it would be more profitable to take them and therefore more player would fight to take them so it would be more interesting

it would be more profitable for us to take them and demolish them and you would earn more gold !!

I think it would be giving giving

cordially
    loic

RAGAYEL asks just if after the bonus of productions of troop we will have a bonus of resources because all our castles are in negative in productions of resources

but we thank the troop bonus that makes you happy

hello I'm talking about the player who is banned for life of damoria there is a lot of account I would like to know if

they will become gray on January 15
    or
    if he will stay banned
    or
    if you go make them disappear from the game without their castle

cordially
    loic

if this and an arranged attack I understand that do not gain all the resources but in time of war we must have gained all the resources because we need it for improved our castles

cordially

seguinloic0164