In the guard ranking, would it be possible for our name to be highlighted in green like in all the other rankings, this allows you to find your bearings more quickly, for the moment I have to look at the flags of the countries to find my bearings and then look for my name

Sincerely

I also take advantage of this crusade post to ask once again for the translation with artificial intelligence, the name of the units on the map is in the frame are not translated, I had already requested the translation during the last crusade but I haven't had any response or change if this can be done for the next crusade that would be good :thumbup:

cordialy

in fact this is not the most important value, if 20 players have 999 or if 20 players have 500 the purpose of my request is that there is competition it is good to have a number 1,2,3 as in every event

Good evening

I understand your answer but many French players did not expect such an event and thank you but they did not buy that much gold

Good morning

I would like to come back to you because I asked a question 6 days ago and I have not received an answer from you

Sincerely

law

I think everyone has finished the crusade on eu1 and eu2 (or almost everyone)

eu1

resources: 7 people met the objective

troop: 21 people completed the objective

eu2

resources: 4 people completed the objective

troop: 7 people completed the objective

as we can see, more people are looking for troop bonuses so overall we have 28 people for troop bonuses and only 11 people for resource bonuses

I therefore propose that for the next crusade we increase the troop bonus to 550 to see the evolution, the objective is that it is not 28 people with the same level but a gap between each to avoid that everyone is the same level troop production

what does damoria think???

yes I was forced to abandon the elf workshop on all the castles because it blocked my land, the master butcher does not need land why is there a difference between the 2??

hello the current event requires a lot of gold, a lot of players ask me if again before Christmas there will be a discount on the purchase of gold because they would like to know if they buy the bonuses or not because if they do they want to do it until the end

That's why, as the spokesperson for the French on the forum, I'm asking you this question.

will there be a discount again on the purchase of gold before Christmas??

Sincerely

since this morning 11:10 a.m. the elfs has been asking for land to build it, can you fix the bug please

Vous ne pouvez plus construire de bâtiments car vous n'avez plus de terrains à bâtir disponibles.

You can no longer construct buildings because you no longer have available building land.

eu1

ID: 187

attention wanderley this is just a transformation of the image of the castles on the map, you do not get more land, but it reduces your certificates

I always put ?? Or ??? in all my questions there is therefore nothing aggressive

the main point of this post is will we have a countdown to know when the guards will start again and will we have a countdown to know when the next guards will end??

some players would have liked to use their crowns against ambers to have an amber castle now they have to wait 6 months, he finds it unfair not to have been warned

I'm not denigrating anything, I'm just explaining that the last time a large number of players complained that the guards had stopped without warning, I suggested on the forum to put a countdown to avoid this kind of problem is 6 months later a large number of players are still complaining is there still no countdown so I am not denigrating I see that nothing has evolved is that there are still a lot of complaints

I'm not here to complain but to make improvements, a countdown is easy to set up so no one can say they weren't aware

Good morning

I see that it is impossible to go to the guards this morning, is she finished??? if yes once again we were not warned by a countdown, 6 months ago I had already requested a countdown to avoid this kind of inconvenience because some would have wanted to use their crown before the end

any idea is very good to take just with this we will save a lot of time, this does not prevent us in the near future from making a modification according to the feelings of the players

in addition some players will activate the 25 and 10% bonus in addition to precious stone production, me personally I stopped it I was losing too much emerald and ruby

Hello everyone

like during the last crusade we arrive in the last 2 days of the crusade and it has not rained large military lands but there are hundreds of resource lands???

I probably find myself like another player with still a lot of troops but no land to take!! I just went all around the map and the biggest military terrain I saw was 7.2%. I don't find it too fair. Is it possible to resolve this problem so that players like me can continue the game? crusade???

world the crusades

Good morning

would it be possible to create a 3gold button for the gem market to group all the gems at once like already done with troop recruitment

the vast majority of players have between 100 and 300 castles so the grouping of stones takes a long time

for example 3 gold coins for players who have a maximum of 150 castles is equivalent to 4 gold coins for players who have more than 150 castles

I think everyone will agree with me, Damoria would make money and players would save a lot of time.

I've asked for this in the past but it never came to fruition so I'm asking again today.

Graf_Orlamünde I disagree with you on several points

why just make them disappear??? while making them turn gray would bring activity for everyone in the game!! this could give players the chance to have new castles and big castles at times or to demolish them to develop castles

protect the castle for 14 days this concerns each player if you decide to take a gray castle yes you have to plan to protect it for 14 days but if that bothers you you can demolish it straight away

Hello everyone

here is a proposal for energy events

the energy event is always very much appreciated by players

I would just like to suggest a change regarding the latest bonuses

6,000 energy against a transformation into amber castles instead 6,000 energy an improvement of the castle of the mages

4500 energy for a Mage Castle upgrade for 3x Resource Star upgrade

3000 energy for a Treasure Refill for 20x storage expansions

what do the damoria team and players think about it???

at the same time does everyone find the storage extensions on baldurs interesting??

for my part I have Upgrade-Stock: x196 and I only use 2

If the players don't find it very interesting, maybe they could remove it from the energies??