Helloyou did not answer my questions,damoria should allow the player who capitulates to attack the gray castles to motivate them to rebuild their account, damoria should allow the player who surrendered to attack the bandit camps, if the players who capitulate can not do that then he leave the game because they can not do anything on damoria, the bandit camps should be allowed to everyone except that and the inequality towards the players who capitulate

Hellowould you be able to change a rule for capitulations pleasea capitulating player can not attack the gray castles and can not attack the bandit's camps there and so not tied with the others when damoria makes bonuses with the bandit campsthank you for watching my proposalscordiallyloic

he problem is still not solved because I miss 21 battle reports !! So I did not win if I lost any troops, if I took money, I'm not spying !!who will give me all his information ???

I have the same problem, battles, loses and deads not only duplicate, 3.4 or times.I miss a lot of battle reports !! I'm no spy reports I was not when I won the battles

Hello you have just made an update without warning, your update has add a lot of bug !!multiple battle reports with the same results and also many battle reports never arrivewhere are the reports gone ??? where are the losses to treat ???http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/21/bkoh.pngI ask for a refund of my losses so I did not get the amount because I do not have reports of attack and therefore no loss to heal

Hellowhy are not the attacks ordered in order to arrive ??? it would be easier to read, at this moment the attacks are classified by order of launchingthank you for telling me if you could change this because I think this changes and easy and quick to do and that all the players would be happy

for me this is not legal, the player must be blocking the time that damoria corrects the problem then the player must return on are continent of origin thank you for keeping us informed

this and forbidden as the zone and banned from constrution I think the player used a bug or that damoria has a bug

good eveningI am obliged to write on the forum because I am not answer of your bywe have the right to exchange chateaux ???in the past friends have traded chateaux and have been bannedis why I would like to know if this loony has changedwe are on a forum to ask questions and have answers !! if the admins do not want to answer and the forum does not want to answer then I can not get an answer and I did not get what and just and wrong

Helloa few days ago i wrote to all the moderators on damoria for a multi-account but no one answered me so i wrote on the forumI think - removed - are the same ownerin the past gives all his castles to - removed- and since the beginning of the war villegas can not destroy me and ... gives him several times castles close to me so that ... can attack me at nightchateau exchanges are you allowed ??? - removed - ou monitor the connections of his 2 accounts please as well as exchanges that castles that he regularly performswe realize his last weeks that many player nato and lgh exchange their castles probably multi-account can monitor ???cordiallyloic

hello with several player we attack the bandit camps and win the loot but no player has received the loot, this is not normalwe ask for repairs and compensation as quickly as possiblecordiallyloic

hello dear moderator as you know the alliance NATO and LGH cheat for several months

the alliance NATO and LGH wants the damoria players cheated forcing them to respect their rules decided by NATO and LGH while damoria has set rules !!

Alliance NATO and LGH wants us to make arranged attacks and exchanged castles while that and banned !! if a player does not respect their rules he destroys it is not legal

since yesterday several multicount NATO and LGH are waking up and start destroying damoria as the Russian player had done at the time

I ask you moderator to monitor the alliance NATO and LGH and ban each player who uses the multicompets, the attacks arrange and the troop bugs because there is always troop bug much used by the NATO player

cordially