this morning it is impossible to buy gold, I wanted to take advantage of the month bonus otocbre but this is impossible

the window does not want to open

can you fix that ???

cordially

loic

I'm talking about the bonuses that I could use in any castle or baldurs, the bonuses that I had to buy or win during the old event or with the mages, the bonuses were:

land to build in a natural castles of your choice
    land to build in a baldurs of your choice
    the change of a normal castle in baldurs
    the transformations of a castle in a holy city

this morning everything is gone and nothing came back

I do not think I'm the only player to have this problem but not everyone checks his bonus every day, I saw the problem this morning because I wanted to use a building plot on a normal castle and I saw that all my bonuses had disappeared

can fix the problem ???
    can you give me back my lost bonuses ???

on eu2 this morning with mages I won a star resource but this bonus does not appear in my bonuses

cordially

loic

on eu1 i possessed if my memory and good

11 building plots on a secondary
    23 building plots on a baldurs
    1 holy city
    3 castles to change to baldurs

on eu2 I owned

a star of star resources that i won this morning same

cordially

loic

Hello

this morning i find i lost all my bonuses on eu1 and eu2

I do not have more

land to build on secondary
    land to build on the baldurs
    I am no longer star resources
    I am not much of transformations of secondary in baldurs
    I am no longer holy city

I think this and a general problem

here is my ID

eu1 ID 187
    eu2 ID 2811

cordially

loic

Hello

at the end of the meat event, for the players who have meat left that they have not used yet that will become such ??? she will disappear ???

will the butcher stay at the end of the event with the production bonus ???

cordially

loic

It seems to me that one of the rules of Damoria was to limit the number of castles per player but for a few days the biggest player can once again take the baldurs while it has more than 400 castles!

I do not understand

yes I think everyone has the right to attack the bandit camps

yes the Russian players were exterminating 90% damoria because he had destroyed the game with all the troop bonuses that he had used (I was destroyed 2 times completely but I rebuilt and I avenge myself !!

yes I think capitulations 6 months and too long and the players who surrender should have the right to attack the bandit camps, I think 3 months of capitulations it would be quite long, 6 months I'm afraid that the players fall asleep and leave the game

yes I do not agree with all the rules of damoria was why I try to find or modified new rules

you should help me instead of criticizing every time I propose something because I'm trying to advance the game but I see you do not want to do it but just criticize it

I had to create interesting conversations for everyone because for the moment there are only 4 players in damoria who have capitulated but in the months to come there will be many more players and therefore my proposals and I think interesting

stop talking about me !! you think that to you, me I speak for all the players of damoria to try not to think that to you but to think of everybody,
    I do not ask your opinion to you, I do a sugestions to the administrators

have your damn damoria will not hold until 2021

so yes if there is an event like haloween everyone should participate!

so if damoria makes the easter eggs the player who capitulated did not have the right no longer if I'm your reasoning ???

for me all players should have the right to the damoria bonus otherwise there is an injustice

so damoria find normal that some player is the rights to bonuses and not others ???

the player who has surrendered by force has lost a lot of castles and troops and I find it normal that he can attack the bandit camps for gems to heal their troops

if damoria does not allow attacks on the bandit camps then that means damoria favors some player in damoria and this is not legal, it becomes an injustice, damoria must be neutral and each player must be entitled to the bonus from damoria

cordially

loic

no vanmoris I say that when damoria makes a event that and normal that everyone can participate otherwise it and an injustice for some players and that and a benefit for others while damoria must be neutral with everyone

not no pressure I just say that it would be normal for a player who surrendered to have the right to attack the bandit camps because if the player has surrendered he has lost a lot of troops so he needs stone to treat his troops