)

Sorry, Google Translate.

My playstyle is based on peaceful development. I have no desire to fight, but I accept that outer space is an unfriendly place and you have to live with it. I despise the pirate way of life, but whoever has such tendencies should live them out in a game like this rather than in real life. The point would be that no one should feel that they are invulnerable overall else, but that they can also choose the peaceful way with the right attitude. (personality development :) )

My fleet is functional, just big enough to carry out daily tasks (including eliminating the uncomfortable proximity of a stranger).

I haven't built a defense for a long time, it's an unnecessary lure, because the big ones easily defeat them and the debris makes the attack profitable for them (its very existence makes its function meaningless). The only real protection is the escape route, but keeping the material requirements of buildings around lvl50 in a constantly moving warehouse is not viable, most of my fleet is warehouse.

If I lose the fleet it still takes a painfully long time to replace it (has happened a few times).

In such cases, an extra x50-100 speedup can help a lot, but this can only be achieved with good settings, because in this case the stocks are also lost.

)

Sorry, Google Translate.

Some ideas to make the game more exciting and fair:

The concepts of pirate (red) and peaceful miner (e.g. brown) should be introduced instead of, or perhaps alongside, AZ.

Anyone who attacks a peaceful miner without reason becomes a pirate. It is possible to reclassify as a peaceful miner after completing the penalty time accumulated after pirate attacks, which can be accelerated with urplasma.

E.g.: 1 executed attack, regardless of the result, 1 day pirate status, increases according to some function with the number of attacks.

A player with a pirate status can be legally attacked by everyone, even aliens can attack him (0-3 alien attacks per day depending on the setting!) and here it is not necessarily DA who owns the strongest fleet. A ***** alien has already launched a significant counterattack, such an attack may be unstoppable even for DA.

Peaceful miners can attack pirates with impunity (police mission)

Peaceful miners can wage war through Alliances after a regular declaration of war

In addition to mining, recycling can be a sustainable resource collection (with centrally regulated emission), which results in a competitive situation for peaceful miners as well (who gets there sooner) and who can send out more recyclers. Recycling assistant!

As a peaceful miner, attacking strangers and inactive yellows is not a crime, it can remain as it was before.

As a pirate, alien and yellow attacks do not increase penalty time.