Hi,

I was walking around the volcanic cave when my avatar stopped moving. I press the arrow keys and nothing happens. I try clicking around the avatar and can't make her move. I noticed it says "Protection: 5" in the top right corner which I don't usually see. I've tried refreshing the window, logging out and logging in and switching browsers (Chrome then Edge). I switched to the other realm and am able to move that character. I switched to the other character on Rustytown and was also able to move that one. I switch back to Aurora13 on Rustytown and still can't move. Help!

Hi,

The ecology assistant appears to be still active even though it's no longer showing as active amongst my shop purchases. My resource percentages all went up by 1% at the daily reset. I received this ecology assistant along with all the other assistants when the game was moved from the Bigpoint servers a couple of weeks ago. However all the other assistants behaved as expected and expired last week while I'm still getting this extra 1% daily.

Not to sound ungrateful for this 300 Urp/month value but if this is a permanent perk I'm going to have to up some mines because I was really hoping to have drained a few planets by now. :D