• I thought it used to be a rule that the community forum threads had to be written in English.
    It seems that all the community threads are in German now.
    If those of us who only read English want to know what is being said, we have to copy and paste all of the threads to a translator.

Just my 2cents worth

Regards

• yeah this forum is a turd compared to the old one. boring as shit wouldn't be surprised if that's half the reason barely anyone plays. i remember the old forum was always booming. wars actually meant something because there was accountability in doing good. some street cred.. glad im not the only one who thinks this way.

• Look into the settings of your account, there you can set the language of the threads you can/want to see(click upper left on your profile name and then settings --> general).

Then you can deactivate the german threads and/or activate both.

For the content, if users don't write there is no content.. that we can not influence. Also the old board was pretty dead already, so that is nothing new.

• I'm not asking to do away with the German or other language posts, all I would ask is that an English translation be posted with the post.
    Even if each player will use one of the translators.

I use one of these 2

translate.yandex.com

translate.google.com

Regards

• Well, guess that will not happen.
    I hardly doubt germans will translate their posts. Beside it would spam/clutter the threads there. A large part was/is german and we won't get them to translate posts on the "german" board(yeah board is shared through languages only but once you have disabled one it is kind of a one language board).

On the international side it is important to have that common base on english, and if it is only the fact that the most people in the support team and the producers just are able to use english. The one or other may have some further(in rare cases 'other' instead of 'further') skills but getting english is almost no problem for most of us which have german as native language.

Important stuff of course gets translated and announced, just as usual.

So unless the international part gets more active again you will need to translate yourself. Beside just in case people do not know it, you can put in a link instead of a single text into the translate (at least google can take that) so you do not have to translate every single post.