• It's great how you have the Build list where you can move them to the bottom listing. I was wondering if you would be able to have it where you can clear all buildings from top list & upload all buildings from bottom list with a one click function as well as leaving the way being able to select one at a time.

• Maybe we should forget about any selection type then as that would lead to bot use. I was under the impression that bot users and script uses were found easily by the SI team and dealt with accordingly. If someone has to go to those lengths for a game then I don't see why they even bother as then your not actually playing the game and haven't any strategy ability other then buying a scripted program or bot. Of which takes away the fun of actually playing a pc game. It's like when programmers of games decided to put cheat codes into their games. It fundamentally takes away the main aim of playing a game at all.

Plus how is it going to make it easier. What would a player gain from a bot clearing the list and uploading the complete list of buildings ?

If your that worried then have it where the player can delist all the buildings in one click to the bottom storage section. Leaving them to have to reinstall them one at a time to the build list to build them.

As if your even so worried about bots then why doesn't the system have it where after researching the correct research for a particular infrastructure that that new building should show up in the bottom listing not directly into the building list. Making the player have to manually put it into the build list themselves.