• You already have it setup for planet positioning. If you were to apply this to fleet movement you could take the moving of fleet into a new direction by player's actually moving fleets to the X : Y : Z coordinates. Making them actually be able to move fleets to exact position on the map. This would bring the game play of fleet battles to a new era. As it wouldn't only be planets being attacked but also fleets within the Solar Systems as well. The spy probe would have to be updated to allow a probe to scan a certain radius depending on a players spy Tech level. This would also allow you to turn the Raid Base setup in to a actual ship type that a player builds the hull then has to build the buildings on it. By sending resources to the raid base ship to do so. As long as the ship moves slower, then a Imperial Star base.

• Official Post

Hello AlienHarvestor,

unfortunally (knowing the code of spaceinvasion classic) this is not possible to be implemented within resonable amount of time. We are speaking weeks of deleting code and writing new code for this sort of update while we could be working on other (in our eyes) way more impactful changes like specializations or maybe some daily quests.

If you want to have a more realistic feeling of the >Space< in Spaceinvasion feel free to try Spaceinvasion 2 where planets are moving around.

Regrads,
    NoDelay
    Community Manager

• Still the SI 2 is basically just the Classic version with different graphic's and a moving galaxy map. But thanks for the offer anyway. Plus I did play it for a short period of time but didn't like how it would speed up to 100 times fast. I know there are players that want to speed up their game progress. Because they want to be up with the top player's. But they lose out on the fun in growing an account from the bottoms up and progressing at normal speed. Which to me is a far better achievement when your accounts were built completely at normal speed. But hey I go with what ever is put out and adapt my game play to it. Maybe it would be nice to have the option to turn off the Speed bonus system so those who want to achieve and play the game without the speed boost and feel that we achieved the position we have in the rankings ourselves without speeding it up to achieve it.