• I have an idea that could help increase resources for both new and old players of Damoria.

Gem exchanges for resources and vice versa if you so choose.

Let's say for example you produce more diamonds, rubies or emeralds than you can use, why not exchange these to further develop your castles and armies? Diamonds being the slowest to produce we'll just say are the rarest of the three gem types so would offer the highest amount of resources for the exchange while emeralds then being the most common would offer the least amount.

Diamonds could offer 1,000,000 per diamond.
    Rubies, 500,000 per ruby.
    Emeralds, 250,000 per emerald.

Since gems can't be exchanged multi's can't trade gems to their main account to build up their main account. In trying to move the resources through the market the admins can use their technology to catch them so I figure this would be a good way to increase resource production through the treasury or market to help both old and new players develop their castles and armies without creating any unbalance to the game while staying within the medieval theme of the game.

I welcome constructive criticism so please feel free to criticize this as it could help to improve this idea or help point out any flaws you may see in it.

Next idea that I post won't promote building but will promote one of the things I like best about the game, war.

• Thank you, sixman.

I did give the amounts some thought and figured that these amounts would be good for a midsize player which in turn would be awesome for a new player and decent for an old player. The new players always struggle for more resources to not only build their castles but also to build their armies so it can be a bit tricky for a new player to find a good balance between building and recruiting, exchanging gems would be a good way for them to balance things.

A midsize player's a little more experienced and usually has a decent balance between building their castle and army but they still can't go overboard with one or the other as by this time they have no attack protection so they must be able to defend themselves which means more focus on armies and building military buildings, some would say that's what guilds are for but you have to remember some guilds may have a few giants in them but they have a lot of midsize to smaller members as well, they tend to make up the majority of midsize to smaller guilds.

The larger players it helps by creating extra revenue as they tend to have many castles so their gem production can be high so if gems give too many resources it could really tip the odds in favor of the largest players instead of creating a more balanced revenue for players as a whole.

The idea isn't to try and replace quarries, sawmills and mines but to give an option to help boost productivity for building and recruiting. These extra resources do not replace the markets that the developers have tried to make work in the game if anything, they can help make the markets more useful by players moving gems or exchanged resources to their other castles as they can't be traded to other players or plundered in attacks.