• I play this game for more than 10 year and never before have we been in such kind of situation where attack protection was activated during Christmas... Why did it happen this year?? There is no reasonable excuse for that move.

If you wanted to give people time to spend it with their families then you should do a poll with a proper question.

Why??

We have escape flights and vacation mode. If players would like to have a stressless Christmass then there are already tools to do that !!! It is their choice to play or rest during that time. You made this game dead for 3 days and you hurt players who prepared for Christmass by going into vacation mode. They might feel tricked. They lost their resources because there were no info about your attack protection plan.

Next time you should consult that kind of moves with players or inform them earlier. It is not only my opinion but many other top players feels the same way.

If there was a poll then majority wins and there is no discussion. Not the way you did it few days ago.

Best Regards

• Dschibait writes----not me ;)

I do not know why so much Christmas is "used" over such a topic.
    Both sides have their arguments; We as a team stand in between and have to decide.

We have been doing it for the past 6 years without peace; and now with me.
    I think if you have the opportunity to slow down the activity of attacks for a peaceful time, we should also be able to strive for this once.

Just because there are 2 days AS there are certainly not many UVlers that come out so you can steal the TFs and then disappear again. They also have a RL and will certainly not be able to spend much time in SI or want to. The theory I do not really succeed.
    But if it were so, I think it's good if you remind people with such an action that this is a game and that you could participate actively.

But as a conclusion:
    You can never please everyone!

greetings

Dschibait

było już o tym pisane pozdrawiam

:thumbup: http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/hof.php?u=36 TOP 6 :thumbup:

:saint: Jestem,kim jestem :saint:
    :evil: SI2-Endless :evil:
    8) sojusz-alliance 8)
    :thumbup: .Soldiers of Death. [.SOD.] :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.