• all wars and battles coming to and end... as a truce spreads to all players...lol
    how do you all plan to spend this 48 hours...because I know fireworks and lots of noise will follow lol... as the engines of war ramp back up and the sweet smell of burning spice fills the air...

• PHX Captain to Dock Master... make sure all fuel lines are secured... i don't want any accidental incinerations when we lift off...

Dock Master: You Boys are still grounded for 20 more hours till the weather on the server changes... we have reports from Central of enemy fleet movement in the area... mainly transports and recycling, funny they have not launched a attack, must be having the same problem with their weapons as we are.... will keep you posted PHX Captain and as soon as we are clear to launch we will have those lines secured you have my word... oh and no playing with the new ordnance early repairing all the damage you boys do on your time off is being to be a full time job and im getting too old to repair the bunk house ever night even with the MSA is not fun...

Central: Warning Weapons are still malfunctioning we think using the magic of science we should be able ot repair them in 20 hours or so... we even put a timer on screen to assist you in knowing when we will be done... we have incoming probes and thankfully planet based defense guns still work we managed to shoot them down but its hard to tell what they reported back to their master... keep a sharp eye PHX Captain...Over and out...staticccccccccccccccc...............