Enabling the Spectral Mode

You are not allowed to have any active attacks.

Important: It is recommended to keep escape-flight your fleets. Flying attacks on you will be executed in specral mode!
    time for activation: 24 hours

Please revise and change this mode because to me it’s a poor man’s cheat code as I will explain.

If a player is able to enter spectral mode to lets say hide away from unwanted attacks or wars.

How is it possible to enter it immediately for 50 urplazma but you can leave anytime without being penalised.

See if you go into VM your stuck there for a minimum duration of 48 hours and this should also apply to spectral mode as it’s common sense and very similar to Vacation mode.

With spectral mode I would like to hope and see the same but in that when a player wants to leave spectral mode it will take no longer then 72 hours.

This is a must to stop the abuse of players jumping into spectral mode only to leave it a few hours later as this is a blatant cheat of the game mechanics.

The fact that players have been given this advantage is unfair and I believe it really needs some form of change or for the mode to carry a restriction on leavening the mode as per say above.

Many thanks and I hope that this will be given some serious looking into.

Kind regards

StirTh3Pot

User ID: 1057 Genesis

So I do believe I have worked it out as if you already have a X bonus active it will then apply to all others in your stock correct!!

That little bit of information could of went a long way but thanks for your time and understanding.

StirTh3Pot

Genesis3

User ID: 1057

My apologies for not adding my user ID as I understand this is time consuming on your end.

Yes the x10 is there but not the additional two days and 6 hours odd bonus that I have with it as it’s only displaying 18 hours total, I will load my laptop up in a bit and try adding the images via that so you can see what I mean and because when I try to upload the images on the iPad it says the file is to large.

StirTh3Pot

User ID: 1057

Anyone else got missing items from the industry stock list?

Seems the game has lost over 2 day on my x10 production from my stock……

Would be nice if GO can take a look into this and the other 2 messages I’ve sent when you free in genesis3 please.

Is anyone else having this same issues in Solaris, each time I click on setting I get a blank black page?

All other functions seem to be working?

Edited as also same in other universes sadly I can’t access the setting screen…

Seems to me everything is running smooth within the game and while using the galaxy to look for inactives or locked account.
    Also might it be to much to as if we can all get a X2 production for the duration of attack protection lol I no I ask for a lot :D

I do wonder who actually designed this event as they must of been high or something :D
    Need I say anymore as to how lame this event is and that maybe you should change it from get a free planet move to get a free move but be penalised and restricted for all your 12 days worth of work.

What a actual joke….

My apologies if this is not the correct place for posting this question but I hope maybe someone can assist me.
    Might someone no how to create and edit a alliance picture please.
    I’ve tried a few times but it won’t accept the link the picture originally comes from so I’m wondering if someone is willing to teach me or at least be able to guild me along the way.

Many thanks
    SLeepyK

Might there come a day we can use urplazma to reduce the timer or even reset the cool down time altogether.

Just a idea of something like this!!

250 urplazma to reset each one individually?
    Or
    850 urplazma to rest set all.

What do you all think?

When starting or making a new alliance is there I block on how long it takes before you can use the mentoring starts that you have earned?
    Reason I ask is that I activated the stars last night and not been given one iota and feel I have wasted them for nothing?

+5% production for 24h
    Active until: 2021-11-04 01:02:40

+10% production for 24h
    Active until: 2021-11-04 01:02:44

+15% production for 24h
    Active until: 2021-11-04 01:02:46

Many thanks to who can clear this up for me :D

My apologies For the late reply Bald_Eagle, I did claim that one by logging in at a certain time witch was much appreciated even tho I didn’t manage to take part in XInvasion but eager to when it’s next available.

I remember getting a email asking me to come back and play SpaceInvasion with a promo code that gave me like a week all assists.
    Sadly I’ve not see another since so I take it these are far and few in between!! Or unless you leave the game and account is deleted you won’t get another?

the big event is coming with Christmas and 2 big events this close may be to much? What would you Change?

To be honest I would only maybe consider dropping the trade rates for the tricks as seems a bit to high in my opinion but it is what it is and still a free event for all to take part in thanks to the SI team :P

As for maybe being to much I agree but probably why they gave us until the 14th with the Halloween event and also why maybe 100 pumpkin flights a day as that planet move is legit not that I need or will use it sadly but many will probably take advantage.

Now onto the big and my favourite event of the year Christmas, this to me is the best time on SpaceInvasion and no doubt that 15k urplazma will be in my bank for sure with hopefully a 15% discount [wink wink] as them gifts are amazing especially as you can share among your alliance buddies and friends :D me just thinking of that Callander and all the active servers means we get even more for our money this year that’s a major advantage to Genesis3 for me and I’m definitely appreciated of it.

Sadly I was kept held at the loading in screen and never got a chance to try the all new XInvasion but
    I would like to say thank you for the login rewards as they was and are much appreciated and now I’m looking forwards to what ever the Halloween event is and when it’s starting :D

Might anyone else be experiencing the same problem I keep having with the galaxy page and sometimes it glitching?
    What I mean by this is that when I open the galaxy page sometimes I get a blank black screen, then other times the galaxy page flickers randomly when searching for the next victim to hunt :D

That would be very much appreciated and thank you in advance Dschibait.

I’m in the RETRO universe and will submit a ticket like asked, thank you also for being willing to look into this your self personally ^^

Is that your attempt to dodge what I said and asked of you, pretty lame if I may say so, who cares who you are in game or on the forum same goes for me, I miss read what you was implying after I clicked the link at the bottom of your message, and yes re edited and apologised for calling you a twat as I shouldn’t have but hay as I said just come see me in game as noob I may be but this noob will give you a run for your money that’s a fact and will be proven with time.

So again my apologies for the twat bit and you have a good day :D