Merry Christmas to the game team and players!!!

I wish you all creative success, health, I wish you all a peaceful sky!!!!

We are waiting for new ideas in games! a lot has been done to improve the game this year!!

Thank you

I see that even on protection from attacks from big players and huge resources in the form of rubble fields and 100x speed, many players with 100 millions of points turn yellow

at the same time, they did not lose the fleet, but lost interest

are you leaving the game? :(

You really wanted to beat me :P

new changes are of course good, but I will repeat again that 25% is a bit much, 10% is the most

and a lot of rubble fields and they are big, a lot of aliens that generate rubble fields

now it is not necessary to attack each other, the main thing is to collect fields of rubble

I join in the congratulations :thumbup:

we all understand how such changes will affect the game)))

we want the players not to send their large fleet for 3 weeks on a rescue flight and at the same time only collect rubble fields without risking anything, it is impossible to catch such

very large fields of rubble

now you don’t even have to look for them, all galaxies are covered with them

this can only be done for events for a short time

somehow it became boring to collect these fields of rubble all day long and for what? Rescue flight restriction was never set

wolf you have been playing for many years and in 2 weeks you were overtaken by the fleet))))

where's the justice?

there are a lot of rubble fields in the game

a lot of resources and players who collect little

I have suggestions

1. reduce the number of aliens so that there would be a fight for them

2. slightly reduce the fields of rubble

3. reduce the area of crushed stone fields

I attacked 6 different aliens 8-12 times, they attacked me 3 times

after all the battles, not one of them began to give fields of rubble