• The illusion of free choice and/or the quality of stored information.

I'm quite a few years older than when I started playing here. My memory is degrading, it's normal. I couldn't remember the end date...

I chose not to exchange all the stars I earned. I used it whenever I wanted or needed it and reserved many for any emergency. At any moment I could need it and they were there. They are mine and I can use them according to my free decision.

I suppose that in the new session the stars will be there waiting for me and I will be able to use them as I see fit. Fortunately I won't need them until then...

In return, until the new session beguin, I have some time available. Thats is very good.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Good morning

I haven't seen where he hasn't counted down to the end, which is sad, I was planning to use my crowns to get an amber castle but now I'm stuck!! I would have been warned by a countdown that would not have happened I am disappointed with the time it makes me waste!!

I hope to find my crowns when the guard starts again!! By the way when will she start again???

• Official Post

i dont get your point here ... you think that we reset the fame ? There wasnt any reset in the last years when fame was implemented.

Yes you can't use it right now, but when new season starts you can access it again and exchange it

• Official Post

Good morning

I haven't seen where he hasn't counted down to the end, which is sad, I was planning to use my crowns to get an amber castle but now I'm stuck!! I would have been warned by a countdown that would not have happened I am disappointed with the time it makes me waste!!

I hope to find my crowns when the guard starts again!! By the way when will she start again???

there is no countdown, i will implement one like in the crusade feature