• Hello Damorians!

I would like to ask a clarification about how exactly. I do actually have a master for troops recruitment for extended to 20 castles, 19/20 working.

And so, i am in the baldur castle now, where shows me under the master troops recruiter this:

recruitment list active castles: 1 / 30

You can change the number of possible recruits in normal or special castles.
    Choose the offset value for normal castles: from -10 to +10

What does it mean exactly? I understand this as i can use master troops recruiter also in the baldur. Can you specify please how does it work?

Thank you!

Genti

• In the world "the crusades" you can recrute in 100 normal and in 30 baldur castles. You can change the ratio between normal and baldur (special) castles you recruit into with the button above. This does not change the troop master. It still doesn't work in baldurs nor in more castles than 10. (+10 with Journeyman builder. +5 with Apprentice builder and some extra with rewards and magic)

• In the world "the crusades" you can recrute in 100 normal and in 30 baldur castles. You can change the ratio between normal and baldur (special) castles you recruit into with the button above. This does not change the troop master. It still doesn't work in baldurs nor in more castles than 10. (+10 with Journeyman builder. +5 with Apprentice builder and some extra with rewards and magic)

Thanks a lot Juflo!